First Time In Chit Chat! Welcome me :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Alright... who let you out Zera? Get the hell back to the DoS forums before I beat you with my ugly stick again.

And what's with the moderators... all nice and googly. Bah, when I was your age we all had steel mallots poised just above our genitals, and every time we made one wrong move (moving threads to wrong sections, acting like we were welcome in ChitChat), 75 lbs of steel goodness would unleash terror on the family jewels.

Heh, DoS_Zeratul was formerly known on these forums as manofhonor, so he's been on here longer than the date on this account. ;)

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Cort you're even scarier than Hannibal Lecter.

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Cort..you always had that special way to make people feel welcome and special :). yea..i as manofhonor back then...how the hell did i meet you? If only i would of known....

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
Alright... who let you out Zera? Get the hell back to the DoS forums before I beat you with my ugly stick again.

And what's with the moderators... all nice and googly. Bah, when I was your age we all had steel mallots poised just above our genitals, and every time we made one wrong move (moving threads to wrong sections, acting like we were welcome in ChitChat), 75 lbs of steel goodness would unleash terror on the family jewels.

Heh, DoS_Zeratul was formerly known on these forums as manofhonor, so he's been on here longer than the date on this account. ;)
What? You... Yo're trying to tell me that moderators don't use that anymore? All these years, I've been thinking of a way to escape from that, when I got to be mod, and now that I am, after all this time, I finally understand that they don't used it? Why have you fooled me when you made all that weird cerimony, then?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Cort is pure evil I tell you! Now he is threatening to kill me because I'm so beautiful and sexy.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Amen to that sis. ;)

I'll slash all those who don't think that Amantis is sexy.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cort's not evil.....i am.
Don't slash me amantis!your'e really seksi!:p

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yeah I agree that you do just that instead of chasing me around trying to kiss me. :D

- Amantis

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about Mav.....err.......Amantis?i'm not trying to kiss you.......i'm trying to take the candies from you:p

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
What do you mean Cort? I'm still the sexiest staff member.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
And I r still the humble guardian of the happy candies, waiting to serve on Amantis.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yes my faithful guardian now go and lock Cort in the basement because he is sneaking in again.

- Amantis

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I though i was sexy....well 1 thing i DO no..Cort is definetly NOT sexy, hes just an evil person...that you play sc with all night..then talk to him on forums..then aim....see....its evil,hes everywhere!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: Welcome me :)

Originally posted by DoS_Zeratul
Iv been hanging out in BF for a while now..i read a lot of stuff in here but never really posted in chit-chat..just though id make an entrance. I usually post in warcraf/starcraft related threads...If you find that my writing is bad..well i dont care, im a french canadian from quebec so my english cant be THAT perfect!
Welcome. Trust me, your english is MUCH better than some here.

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea i noticed...just finished reading that flaming thread amde by slice vs badgirl......i mean i read ALL of it. Realized afterwards i could of just read every 4 pages and its the exact same thing lol

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by DoS_Zeratul
I though i was sexy....well 1 thing i DO no..Cort is definetly NOT sexy, hes just an evil person...that you play sc with all night..then talk to him on forums..then aim....see....its evil,hes everywhere!
No! Amantis is definitely sexy. Believe me on this.