First Server up

E

elian

the tracker is down. someone has to reupload it, so pleeease. the lucky ones who already have it do us the favor. it makes more use if more play on the server. the bt file has to be reuploaded because the tracker is down and wont be up again(i asked the guys who run the server for that tracker).

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you need help finding a hacked copy of the game, you're going to need a lot of help just getting the game setup.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
If you need help finding a hacked copy of the game, you're going to need a lot of help just getting the game setup.
Yeah.. it's not as hard as you expect. It takes like 24 hours to DL it, probably less if you have a faster speed than me, and if you follow the guides at websites, it's only like 15 steps. I haven't done it in like a month, but I gave up because every time a new patch came out you had to re-download the game. It just isn't worth it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It took me around 3 days to get it completely set up, I played on a rouge server for about 2 days, then stopped because there wasn't anything to do really. Although it did give me a nice hands on of what the game is going to feel like.

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
i was playing it too ...

2 days download and setup is easy for me... but there wasnt fun :/

just go around kill creeps but not more.

no spells work, no npc´s and stuff...

gay ^^

ErDani666

Reaction score
hey! hello

I think I know why there are not any quests.. etc etc
www.stormcraft.nl they say the server is down.... well, I dont know about this; I recently downloaded the alpha3 version, ... I'm going to see how's it

ErDani666

Reaction score
hello:
I have alpha 3 version, and I cannot entry the game; whenever I try it says: FAILED, and I've done all the things you say I have to do to start the game... but I cant.
stormcraft was the only private server?? can I play or not?? please answer...

ErDani666

Reaction score
well.. but how?
I want to see that world at least.... I want to see how's it....