Firelord needs another nerf.

Reaction score
UD doesnt have the best base defense, NE does. like that guy said, every race has a strength and a weakness. NE is focused more on team games while UD is more of a solo race. I would rather have an NE ally rather then a UD ally when i am any race. 5 words, mountain giants and moon wells

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DN)Knives
Omg, a Firelord is a new neutral hero. It isn't off topic, because we are discussing Warcraft.

It's off topic of the firelord... and new hero??? wtf? is this the beta for the next patch?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
UD doesnt have the best base defense, NE does.
LOL I hope you're kidding. ROFL. Orc = Undead (Frost towers > Burrows) (Spirit towers > Orc towers) (Build 3 spirits at undead expo and then it can't get rush) how many times does a tree of life with a few ap's stop anything? Not only that aop's are more expensive take alot of time and kill a wisp. and use godly amounts of lumber. and can't be built till after you get the hunts hall. I'd say even humans base defense is better with the buff in the arcane and footmen able to pull there own till rifles kick in. And guard towers pwner.