Firelord needs another nerf.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes hunts ARE good,but with support wich human ussaly always has rifles > alot of things =/ but im still semi noob,so my opinion is teh crap ^^

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I still win with mass hunts, even ud. Not always mass hunts. Sometime I have to add support, but they are still my main force, when I'm playing an aggresive game, and winning with hunts now a days is skill, not imba.

They cant nerf him to much more. The reason why BM took so much heat was becuase he was a melee hero, that could summon melee/ranged/and air units that were over powered at the time. Now his bear is useless, and you can get one hawk out at the time. before you could have 2 bears, and 2 hawks, and call it GG. On the other hand firelord is a ranged hero, that can summon ranged units. so its a little different.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Samsara
Hunts>fiends>rifles>trolls

when are you going to get that into your head? just humor me, make a game where you get 4 hunts against 4 rifle men (all upgs on rifles) and see who wins.
You actually think hunts are greater then fiends rifles? ROFL Yes hunts can beat regular trolls but you can't rush an orc base and they get noobapault which owns everything on NightElf just not hunts.

All I can say is pwned
Uhm.. You either need to read more posts because that comment was pretty stupid.. Considering you don't count posts. Unless you're you and have no life thus giving you the time to do so.

Kind of ironic that he stopped arguing isn't it
How the **** is that ironic? Do you even know what that means? Some one needs to go back to "English class".

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
I still win with mass hunts, even ud. Not always mass hunts. Sometime I have to add support, but they are still my main force, when I'm playing an aggresive game, and winning with hunts now a days is skill, not imba....
didnt beat me fool ^_^ but meh, you said you were playing around.. and now you tell me you mass hunts iwth few supports (archers and potm in my game) and you still lost :p rawr!

And Theroy stop complaining.. Ive seen replay where NE masses hunts and beats gruntapult... and gargs... and ghouls... and whatever the hell you have problem with NE being weak race...

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by N_
didnt beat me fool ^_^ but meh, you said you were playing around.. and now you tell me you mass hunts iwth few supports (archers and potm in my game) and you still lost :p rawr!

And Theroy stop complaining.. Ive seen replay where NE masses hunts and beats gruntapult... and gargs... and ghouls... and whatever the hell you have problem with NE being weak race...
Really, I dont recall even playing you, or how long ago it was, I really must have just been messing around.

Orc is harder for me to beat right now than UD.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Pan keep it quiet baby, if there is a more abusable imbalanced race that HAS! to be undead. Night elves don't worth shit in solo.

And Theroy stop complaining.. Ive seen replay where NE masses hunts and beats gruntapult... and gargs... and ghouls... and whatever the hell you have problem with NE being weak race.
Yes it does happen but the effort made by the NE players is visibly a lot greater than that cheap shit the other guy does.

Guys.. install waaagh tv and tune in for some tournaments. playing newbs and same shit over and over again, has no relevance. the races full potential and abusability is reached by top players. there you can see what race is indeed overpowered. because those aren't some sort of newbs that come here and cry a river about hunts..or whatever shit you might say.

the fact you just ***ing suck has NOTHING to do with the game balance.. sorry.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I like you already.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
Pan keep it quiet baby, if there is a more abusable imbalanced race that HAS! to be undead. Night elves don't worth shit in solo.

Is htat why NE palyers beat out Ud palyers more in high level play?

Yes it does happen but the effort made by the NE players is visibly a lot greater than that cheap shit the other guy does.
what cheap shit, if ur saying using mass hunts to take out grunts and tier2 siege, that is a combo an effective one. You should have to work harder cause your units are iter 2. try using "upgrade tree of life" and then suddenly WTF? u have more options hwo woulda thought that?

Guys.. install waaagh tv and tune in for some tournaments. playing newbs and same shit over and over again, has no relevance. the races full potential and abusability is reached by top players. there you can see what race is indeed overpowered. because those aren't some sort of newbs that come here and cry a river about hunts..or whatever shit you might say.

the fact you just ***ing suck has NOTHING to do with the game balance.. sorry.
Weren't u the one who played 4v4 games?

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive seen replay where NE masses hunts and beats gruntapult... and gargs...
Hunts can beat gargs? Hrm, I would have thought that impossible considering gargs can fly.

How the **** is that ironic? Do you even know what that means? Some one needs to go back to "English class".
Yea, and it is obviously you. Ironic is something you wouldn't expect. It is ironic that you didn't continue arguing because it seems pretty obvious that you always try and get the last word.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by DN)Knives
Hunts can beat gargs? Hrm, I would have thought that impossible considering gargs can fly.
ROFL. I missed that post =|

@N

But if you have a replay of mass hunts beating mass gargs please I'd love to see it. Did the undead attack himself?

I can only sit here a refresh so long. I don't have 24/7 for battleforums

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Pan
Is htat why NE palyers beat out Ud palyers more in high level play?

WTF are you talking about?

look at all major tournaments ..take ESWC for example. who the *** was in the semi- finals? FatC (hum) sweet(UD) Madfrog(UD), FOV(UD). are you getting a pattern here? who played the final? madfrog vs fov.. who won? fov.. UD!.. no ne.,.. no shit.

Trust me pan if i wouldn't do tournament coverage for Amped News (the site I work for) and I wouldn't know who wins what shit and what happens in the wc3 scene then no1 else does.

what cheap shit, if ur saying using mass hunts to take out grunts and tier2 siege, that is a combo an effective one. You should have to work harder cause your units are iter 2. try using "upgrade tree of life" and then suddenly WTF? u have more options hwo woulda thought that?
that would ONLY happen IF! the orc is out micro-ed. catas are owning NE.
Take another example. King of the Hill launched by ESL WC3L on august the 10-th. First match was between SK|wizard(NE) and 4k.Grubby(orc). who won? Grubby 3:0. What NE domination are you dreaming about Pan? Wake up for the love of god.

Weren't u the one who played 4v4 games?
The last argument you have left...... so sad. But, you got one thing right.. WERE!.. i am no longer playing 4's for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now. I have moved a lot more toward solo, i at (2's) and when i want to relax i do 3's.
If I wasn't so busy I would love to challenge you Pan.. but one day.... and I'll prove you i dont need the 'over-powered' ne to beat you but your own playing race.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
Really, I dont recall even playing you, or how long ago it was, I really must have just been messing around.

Orc is harder for me to beat right now than UD.
Dont worry ngb, I know you were messing around, you build 4 AoW for crying out loud =/ and it was before 1.16 or soemthign I think, the time when I was lvl 10 or 9..

@N

But if you have a replay of mass hunts beating mass gargs please I'd love to see it. Did the undead attack himself?

I can only sit here a refresh so long. I don't have 24/7 for battleforums
Did I say that? oh oops.. I meant archers + talons ^^ hunts can beat Gruntapult with kotg and other supporting units. my bad lol

UD is now balanced btw.. it was imba because of Destroyer bug.. its all fixed... without it, they would be pwnt...

Good to see you Vbad, and your another complaining.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Vbad I want to AT with you again we use to AT all the time in ROC zaku joined us in alot of thoes too I think. and healing scroll is a great counter to fok. 3 heros= 3 healing scrolls use one everytime fok goes off. Undead never has to go into low upkeep till they get that third hero so resorces shouldn't be a problem.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I would love that Theroy coz we used to do pretty good... but my net is way too crappy. I have tryed to at with some guys on Northen and i got disc each time( and we were owning each otime :(). Damn I miss my bnet as i was never a big customer.

Well it wont be needed 3 scrolls, coil + statues for ud at least..., plus the FOK is limited to 5 units only anyway.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
What the hell is a fire lord and why is this now off topic of it????

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omg, a Firelord is a new neutral hero. It isn't off topic, because we are discussing Warcraft.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
What the hell is a fire lord and why is this now off topic of it????
firelord is the new neutral hero that you can hire at the tavern. He got a nerf and plays more balanced now.