BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
He's like the 1.13 beast master

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Why don't we just make night elf unbeatable will you be happy then?

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For real, as if the NE wasn't rigged already =/

Some people should just make the best out of how the units/heroes are built, and if they can't deal with it, then play something else.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I play human but thanks for comming out.

And mind telling me what does nerfing the firelord have to do with Nightelf I really would like know?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You dont play humans, you abuse them. face it only reason u played ne was to abuse them, with your maphack. your a hacker, who jumps from imbalance to imbalance then crys one ppl beat his imbalances thats all it comes down to.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
You dont play humans, you abuse them. face it only reason u played ne was to abuse them, with your maphack. your a hacker, who jumps from imbalance to imbalance then crys one ppl beat his imbalances thats all it comes down to.
Could be worse I could be an Undead player.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omg, it isn't that. It's pretty damn obvious that you are a race hopper. I play NE whether or not they are nerfed or not. Why? Cause I know the NE strats, and how to use them well. I can use Orcs okay, but nothing compared to NE. Then on UD, I am horrible. Pick a race, and stick. Or just go random.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Could be worse I could be an Undead player.
then you would aactualy have to work for a win. besides turning on your maphack and massing hunts

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For real, I hate massers...If you gonna play NE, at least make it look like you have skill, and get to Tier 3. For me, it is Chims Dryads, and Dotts.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You still complaing about hunts? you realize Nightelf has no counter to tier 1 ranged? Stop massing gouls and use some fiends. or just go goul + garg + statues. Seriously if you're getting stomped by hunts with your overpowered base defence just quit the game because you're getting way to badly out skilled. I haven't seen some one lose to hunts alone for a long time I thought they didn't exsist anymore.

"Omg, it isn't that. It's pretty damn obvious that you are a race hopper. I play NE whether or not they are nerfed or not."

Uhm, correct me if I'm wrong wern't you the one complaing how elf was rigged? Now you are saying you're staying with them even if they are nerfed? I may be a race hopper (I don't know what you were trying to prove by that indication) but you're a moron

"For real, I hate massers...If you gonna play NE, at least make it look like you have skill, and get to Tier 3. For me, it is Chims Dryads, and Dotts."

And this is why you never win a game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You seem to miss the point I am making. I dont lose to hunts, im comenting on how you Ne palyers mass hunts then cry when ud players counter it with gargs and scream imbalance so now that u can't mass hunts anymore you switch to a race u can absue even worse.

do you follow? If not I sure am not going to talk slower and draw diagrams for you to catch up.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhm, correct me if I'm wrong wern't you the one complaing how elf was rigged? Now you are saying you're staying with them even if they are nerfed? I may be a race hopper (I don't know what you were trying to prove by that indication) but you're a moron
Uh huh, but there is a difference between RoC and FT. I Play RoC, not FT. RoC, NE is more balanced and equal to more races, but I still know what the NE are like on FT having played it.

And this is why you never win a game.
You don't know me fool. I have won plenty of games. Also, easy for you to say with your little mh right?

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, anyways, I will stop dissing Theroy now. Of course units are gonna have to be tweaked, that is the whole point of the beta right?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by DN)Knives
You don't know me fool. I have won plenty of games. Also, easy for you to say with your little mh right?
You have 38 posts quit repeating pan unless you like to look stupid.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
I play human but thanks for comming out.

And mind telling me what does nerfing the firelord have to do with Nightelf I really would like know?
Cause all you do is bitch about things needing a nerf. Instead of nerfing it find out how to kill it. I already know how.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Cause all you do is bitch about things needing a nerf. Instead of nerfing it find out how to kill it. I already know how.
Blademaster only effective way. I'd rather it nerfed so it's balanced instead. And by the way the b.net fourms look it will take another hit. It's nice only very few people can post >: )

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually have 17 posts, so you just proved your a great counter and excellent at math!

If all the races were balanced, then there would be no point to have 4 different races. Each race has strength and Weaknesses, get over it.