BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Its coming out for both.

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That image was photoshoped, and it has been confirmed it's not comming out for PSP. It was just wishful thinking on some fanboy's part. The PS2 version isn't even finished @_@. And that box art isn't even the official box art, and if you woulda seen it anywhere, it woulda said so, alla http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/T000049bm.jpg.
SE has announced two PSP FF's, one a PSX port, the other a new game, that is said to be able to link with FFXII. But there will be no FFXII. The new game in question is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, and since it was said that these games would be a Final Fantasy double pack, we can only hope that the PSX port talked about will be Final Fantasy VII.

♥The Shadow♥

i_killa_you

Reaction score
Ya, I know, I made that image myself :p

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FFVII Advent Children, yes. There is an untitled FF PSX port to PSP in the works, but they havn't told us what it is. With FFVII: Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children, it would only make sense to cash in on the PSP owners by releasing one of the best selling FFs of all time on it, while the populous is getting this slew of other FFVII related titles.

♥The Shadow♥

i_killa_you

Reaction score
The pic looks pertty real right?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
At this point, ti could look real had I not read through the thread before actualy looking at the image. Though I don't look at many final fantasy boxes to compare it to the real thing

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=black]crisis core is going to be a cell phone game staring the turks

Dirge, not sure what platform, maybe the PSP, is a 3rd person shooter staring vincent.

Advent children is tha damn movie everyone has waited for so long to see
[/glow]

Zerglite

Reaction score
dirge of cerberus is ps2... ps3 maybe?

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pains Requiem said:
[glow=black]crisis core is going to be a cell phone game staring the turks

Dirge, not sure what platform, maybe the PSP, is a 3rd person shooter staring vincent.

Advent children is tha damn movie everyone has waited for so long to see
[/glow]
No, Crisis Core is an entirely different game. The one that is JP only for cell phones is called Before Crisis and it takes place before and after FFVII. Crisis Core is an entirely different game that will be on the PSP and is a continuation of Advent Children, and according to Square, 4th of 4 in the saga that is now FFVII.

Dirge is a 3rd person action/shooter for the PS2. Hasn't been anounced on anything else yet.

Don't question the Final Fantasy Guru♥ :)

♥The Shadow♥

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Described as an action RPG, this game becomes the fourth entry in the "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" project which includes Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII for mobile, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children for DVD and Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus for PS2. Production is being overseen by Yoshinori Kitase, the director of the original Final Fantasy VII, with Hajime Tahata serving as director. Tahata and Kitase served similar roles on the development of Before Crisis. Character designs for the game are being handled by Square Enix superstar Tetsuya Nomura.
[glow=black]your right- is for psTWO, not three

-edit-
BEFORE crisis core is for cell phones, the actualy Crisis Core is fairly new and not much is know as of yet
[/glow]

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's a working title under PSP as of now, slated for the FF Double Pack for PSP I mentioned earlier. This year is gonna have one helluva E3...

♥The Shadow♥

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shadow1psc2k said:
No, Crisis Core is an entirely different game. The one that is JP only for cell phones is called Before Crisis and it takes place before and after FFVII. Crisis Core is an entirely different game that will be on the PSP and is a continuation of Advent Children, and according to Square, 4th of 4 in the saga that is now FFVII.

Dirge is a 3rd person action/shooter for the PS2. Hasn't been anounced on anything else yet.

Don't question the Final Fantasy Guru♥ :)

♥The Shadow♥
You really know your stuff shadow.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
I read an article in Game Informer about FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus is for PS2. You play as Vincent in a Static Camera 3rd person shooter. The time line is 3 years after VII, and 2 years after Advent Children.

This isn't official, but I think it involves Shinra in some way or another, but I'm not sure.