Final Fantasy 10

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
If you get Auron leveled up then hes hardcore. Wakka was preaty weak i think myself but Tidus dominates.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Wakka has some uses. Like attacking flying enemies if they were out of range or too far. Then again, once you complete the board (IF YOU manage to do it): You can turn any character into whatever you want them.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
thats a good point...but i still have really no use for wakka my three main characters that i use in battle are yuna, tidus and auron thats all i use

The King

Member!
Reaction score
Well, if you get down to it, you can make all the characters god. And thats what I did. Get a buncha "erase spheres" or whatever they're called, then load up on the +4 stat ones from the monster rancher guy. I had like 350 ish hours racked up on that game, but I had beaten the storyline part in under 75.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The only FF games that I've played, completed, and have gotten almost everything are FF3/6, FF7, and FF10, and a small bit of 8; I also played FF9, although I can't remember how far I was.. the last thing I remember is that I went down somewhere in a giant tree to fight.. some other kind of tree entity.

I'd have to go with FF3/6, since it was the one I enjoyed the most. The story was fulfilling, and I've never had so much fun with an RPG battle system. Next would have to be FF7, and then FFX.

I also own an original copy, with the box and booklet, of FF1.. I think I tried to play it, but it's, for me, the video game equivalent of The Scarlet Letter: old and boring.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leviathan said:
The only FF games that I've played, completed, and have gotten almost everything are FF3/6, FF7, and FF10, and a small bit of 8; I also played FF9, although I can't remember how far I was.. the last thing I remember is that I went down somewhere in a giant tree to fight.. some other kind of tree entity.

I'd have to go with FF3/6, since it was the one I enjoyed the most. The story was fulfilling, and I've never had so much fun with an RPG battle system. Next would have to be FF7, and then FFX.

I also own an original copy, with the box and booklet, of FF1.. I think I tried to play it, but it's, for me, the video game of The Scarlet Letter: old and boring.
oh my god is that boss in ff9 hard,he whooped my ass many times =/
Also,i started playing ff series with 7 :( Maybe i should play 6 and 3 because everyone here likes them alot.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Wakka has the potential to do the most with his overdrives, i never got to Auroch reels, but if you could get all the balls from attack reels to 99,999 and did it right i guess you could do well over a million

for me it was Tidus, Yuna, and Wakka

a little bit of Auron at the end, but i had no real use for him

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
well i got all the ultamite weapons for everyone and basicly all there spear grids full i only got like a few things on them. so yeah i could use anyone really. if i wanted to

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Two people that are horribly misinformed.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
oh my god is that boss in ff9 hard,he whooped my ass many times =/
Also,i started playing ff series with 7 :( Maybe i should play 6 and 3 because everyone here likes them alot.
How can you lose to Kuja or Necros? Or are we talking about Ozma?

If it is Ozma. You will need to have Quina (Magic Hammer), Eiko (Full-Life/Curaga), and Freya (You can pick either Amarant or Stiener, but her Dragon's Crest blows less mana than Shock or No Mercy, plus she knows MP +10%).

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leviathan said:
The boss at the bottom of the "Iifa Tree" is called "Soulcage" and is the second to last boss on disc 2, so you didn't really make it to far considering their is 4 discs. (Use a Phoenix Down on it and then hit it for 1 damage and it is dead, got to love undead creatures.) He is just like "Evrae Altana" in FF X where you need to use a Phoenix Down it and it dies.

FF IX and X are my favorites because I love the characters in the games and I loved the stories to the games.

I was disappointed with FF X-2 it just didn't have what FF X had to it. But I did play and enjoy it.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
Auron said:
I was disappointed with FF X-2 it just didn't have what FF X had to it. But I did play and enjoy it.
Yeah FFX-2 sucked but I was the same I beat it and unlocked everything and have done everything. But I still enjoyed it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Auron said:
The boss at the bottom of the "Iifa Tree" is called "Soulcage" and is the second to last boss on disc 2, so you didn't really make it to far considering their is 4 discs. (Use a Phoenix Down on it and then hit it for 1 damage and it is dead, got to love undead creatures.) He is just like "Evrae Altana" in FF X where you need to use a Phoenix Down it and it dies.

FF IX and X are my favorites because I love the characters in the games and I loved the stories to the games.

FF X-2 was a reason to level up your penis :). Evrae Atlanta? hmm... wasn't that the undead dragon underwater that hard Blind and Zombie at the start. You either hit the switches and continue or just opound it with X potions/Pheonix Downs.

Besides, Soulcage has soem stuff that will help you out in that point of the game if you steal from it.