Final Fantasy 10

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
Final Fantasy 10 is the best game of the final fantasy series. Its one of the best games ever made.

Epidemic

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and whats the point of this thread? for us to choose to agree/disagree with you

and tell me, how exactly is final fantasy 10 the best game of the final fantasy series

its all rehash to me.... with better graphics

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I never played FF10, but I have seen it. Combat system could use tuning though, don't like switching characters every 5 seconds in battle just so everyone can get experience.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LeapOfFaith said:
Final Fantasy 10 is the best game of the final fantasy series. Its one of the best games ever made.
Maybe one of the best, but definatly not the best in the series. That spot would be taken by either 6(the one with Kefka?), 7, 8, or 9.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao, no.

And before you FF7 fangirls say it, no, FFVII isn't the best FF game evarrr.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ff8 > ff7 > ff10 > rest

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Let me get this off my chest, first.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEST!!

*relieved sigh* Thank you for that :ninja:

Anyway, it's statements like...half the ones posted that make me wonder if people actually PLAY games before they make their assessments. I've played, and beaten, every single Final Fantasy game out there, and I can say, in quite honesty, that my FAVORITE is FFV for the SNES (the PS version...stunk). FFVII was...good...but way over-rated. FFX has it's good and bad points. FFVIII is under-rated, for the most part. FFVI is excellent, but, in MY opinion, both FFIV and FFV are superior. FFXI is a joke. I have to pay to play the stupid thing? I don't think so! I'll probably get FFXII as you only pay for it ONCE. FFI - III were all excellent games, and seem to be short-changed now-a-days for SAVING SQUARESOFT'S LIFE.

Oh! Yes. Kefka does star as the main villian in FFVI (NOT 3!)

The only reason I'm posting in this thread are the opening post and following fanboy replies :ninja:

ChrisH36

Reaction score
FF6/3 was the l33test game ever, hands down.

All because Kefka is l33t and wants to blow up the world, with him in it. I wonder what is it with villians and the whole "Blow up the world thing".

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
For me it's FF9, since I've never truly completed 8 (the game froze on a cutscene late in the third disc), I've only watched my cousin play FF7 (though I did watch a fair amount of it, probably 80-90%), and I'm in the midst of finishing FF6, I think I'm pretty close to finishing it (which is pretty good thus far).

FF10 was good, I loved the storyline, but the characters weren't as great. The combat system was nicely done, and everything was decent, but the characters and plotline of FF9 edged out 10. Square fleshed out each character, but I just didn't feel a connection with some of them.

FF6 is entertaining, but I don't like the storyline much compared to the other FF's. Kefka's awesome, though. A villain that's finally villainous.

FF7, well I don't remember 7 well so I can't really say much about it, especially when I didn't play it.

FF8, some characters I loved, others I loathed. Same goes for the story, except there were great moments in the game that edged out the bad for me.

FF10-2 had a potentially good story that could have been a great addition to the FF10 world, but I don't think they played it well, and the whole Charlie's Angels feel...

FF9>FF8>FF10=FF6>FF10-2 for me.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
i think in ff10-2 they should of let you play with more charecters but hey they got to let the girls have some fun

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That game was more like "Dress-up" fun neways.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
X-2 was really strange for a Final Fantasy game, lol. I'm sort of embarassed to admit it, but I had a lot of fun with the battle system ._.

I have all the games, but I've only played 7 through 11. I guess my order (excluding 11, which I play obsessively, and which is sorta different since it's an MMORPG) would be...umm...

8>7>9>10>10-2....Not gonna explain because I'm lazy :p

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
insane hammers said:
well u know final fantasy 8 was rated the best.... i think ff7 is the best though

ff7 had a good storyline,thats it.

ff8 had a better battle system,and better characters.

The King

Member!
Reaction score
That's because you have no taste, other than "Holy shit, Rikku looks hott, and the one chick has really big hooters."

Storyline wise, it was far from greatest. Battlesystem wise, it was unique, as was the leveling system, but still -- Far from the greatest. Graphics are only the best because of the time it was released.

6/3j was stilll the best in most true gamers opinions.