Final Boss for Starcraft:Ghost

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
What do you think the the Final Boss for Starcraft:Ghost would be?

I'm guesing a weird out of this world unit that none of us has ever seen.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
boss? arent u supose to find information or somthing?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
(I think wing asked if you aren't supposed to find information, to spy, not to kill bosses)

Well, every game as a final boss ;)

As for what I think, it may very well be an hybrid ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The last boss is kerrigan. you catch her in the shower, and as she comes out...

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its probably a hybrid. it would be a great way for blizzard to foreshadow events/races of sc2. since the hybrids appear as if they will be ultimately powerful, it could be what ends up being a basic war units in sc2(like the equivalent of a hydralisk or ultralisk in sc) but it would show every1 something from sc2 and get every1 excited about it. i also bet that alot of the storyline will involve duran(as a sidenote, how many of us are aware that a duran is also an orange spiky fruit that jackie chan once used to impale som1 in a movie?)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I'm going to take a wild guess here but I thinking there's going to be a secret level again that will have more information on the hybrid race.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
The last boss is kerrigan. you catch her in the shower, and as she comes out...
Cort would love that

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
If it was an infested kerrigan, ummm no. But a Sara Kerrigan is jackpot. Too bad that's who your playing with. Hey that could be the last boss. A replica of yourself but in evil form.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You aren't playing with Sarah Kerringa. The action of SC: G is after Brood War. You are playing with Nova. Beats me who she is, just another ghost, most likely. Or not ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
You aren't playing with Sarah Kerringa. The action of SC: G is after Brood War. You are playing with Nova. Beats me who she is, just another ghost, most likely. Or not ;)
a enhanced lesbian sex ghost who wants to make all the men of the world watch hwer ass move on a tv screen.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, the key to making people buy the game is that it's a Blizzard game. I'm going to have to go with the last boss being some form of dark templar/ultralisk hybrid, and it's the "mother brain" of the Hybrid race.

Not to mention that I'm also guessing 95% of the game has to do with the hybrid race and you getting information on them...

zerotailz

Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
i think itd be some xelnagan dude (see protoss wutever its called on brood war) either that oran entire army of dt's and il be sending em after people

zerotailz

Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
hybrid race! dont you guys ever read the whatever there calleds
its probobly the xelnagan dudes they made the protoss and zerg then zerg went berserk and its said to have killed them but maybe they got away and went after the stupid terrans oh ya and theres a ref in ma soup

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
i dont there is a boss. just a bunch of hydras in an infested command center to recive a computer chip. something like splinter cell.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Now I've never played Splinter cell but then do you kill the hydras in the infested command center or something?