• They are both awesome.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • They both suck.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Final Fantasy games are a waste of time, energy and money. Serious, the games are so dull, there is no real action, no real fun to it.

I had more fun stepping on a rusty nail when I was 6.

Wonder who voted for "they both suck"

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
my vote went to FFX becuz the storyline was better than FFX2!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I take it you wont be investing in WoW? (Yes, even though that is an MMORPG, not an RPG)
obviously. WOW Is going to blow chunks.

Jessiah

Member!
Reaction score
FFX had a way better storyline plus it ate up way more of my time. you could actually play blitzball...

FFX for sure

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
In some ways i enjoyed the fast paced Blitzball of FFX-2, but i hated it how the only team you could beat was the Kilika Beasts, and even then it was hard, the Al Bhed Psyches raped you like 7-0.

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
ffx-2 sucks sooo bad i hated it ... worst ending i'v ever seen sooooo easy >_< now 10 was impressive (stupid square enix ruined x-2) i mad wakka's damage get to the absolute max per normal hit :O!

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I'd take FFX over FFX-2. Personally, don't like either, since Square merged with Enix the FF games are getting crappy (with the exception of the online FF). They are starting to feel so linear, unlike the earlier games, which were alot more open.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I actually think they have relatively the same linearity as previous games, but more games are becoming more open (ie: KOTOR, Morrowind, Fable, etc.).

I actually thought FF:X and X-2 (there just wasn't much to do with all of that openness in X-2) were pretty open when compared to 8 or even 7 (from what I remember), IMHO.

sega2200

Member!
Reaction score
ffx-2 blew brownie chunks of the other end...no not that one the other yes.

it suked like hell they wasted like 7 minutes of my time when that chik danced for those 2 scenes in the beggining and near the end. gawd thats annoying. and the songs through out the whole thing was horrible. they took out the orchestra and put in what sounded like a jap alt rock band straight out of theyr garage and made them play "jumpy" tunes. there was barely a story. and wtf happened now i got to cosplay to use fira *grrrr*. like i said b4 this game came out, "its made for 14 year old horny mother ****ers coz they got kiked out of theyr comp for looking at hentai pics of rikku"....not that i learned that from experience

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah it annoyed me how it was all girly. Not enough man-power, even Logos and Ormus were a shame on the male gender. They didn't have any hardcore males that pwned like Auron or Barrett.

Reaction score
FFX was much better than X2 in the way that X-2 gamplay wasn't all that good. That and the way they changed blitzball to where the computer controlled it, I just never played it that much. Really FFX-2 was the worst of the FFseries.

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
i like FFX 2 Because Chicks, Dancing, Skirts, Rikku mmm.. Anyways.. Yea i said they were both awsome but the story line was pretty weak but i liked most of it.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Endeavor[ak] said:
ffx-2 sucks sooo bad i hated it ... worst ending i'v ever seen sooooo easy >_< now 10 was impressive (stupid square enix ruined x-2) i mad wakka's damage get to the absolute max per normal hit :O!
FFX-2 is the best and funnest with better FMV and everything

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It took me awhile but i got the whole sphere grid filled up.But then i got this Holiday Demo Disc and it erased my data from the game sadly. lost 600 hours of gameplay

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
FFX-2 was one of the best but the story line was Somewhat weak but it wasnt horrible and who cant resist chicks dancing?