Ffo rpg 1.10

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
ermao said:
do you know how to edit the protected maps?I see someone also can translate the protected ones to Chinese
from the Battleship thread said:
Do you have one unprotected?I must translate it to Chinese.
Stop starting a discussion for unprotected copy. We are not allowed to show how to do it or discuss about it. The only unprotected maps you can post are ones that suck or ones that need some help editing.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Anyway. I am now level 126 Ninja lmao >_> Took me no time.. My friend was a level 1 Paladin and got that immune to spells skill and went to the SE area and whacked those things all day while I used Pirate Boots to leech off.. Yet some how he got level 144... Hmm. Oh well.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Leveling up I guess. If the Pirate Boots were a Vamp aura leech, it wouldnt work on spell immune monsters. Unless constants allowed you to.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Well I was with him while he killed the Gigas since level 56 and I didnt leave him a min. And Pirate Boots just kept me invisable because those sons of a bitches could rape me if I didnt pay attention... And during all that I completed a Dutkai Assassin set which is ultimate leveling pwnage (when I am not playing with Gigas) Anyway watching him play Paladin has tempted me to start a paladin just to get the level 1 Paladin Materia that allows spell immunity so I can pwn gigas all day and night.

Josh007CL

Reaction score
Ok this is Josh007CL, I just wanted to note that yes FFORPG Is *DEAD* lol, but no FF4e has managed to live... Undeadbudgie moved to WoW, and also "Life". I do have 1.10. I used to have 1.9, dunno what happend to it.
If I had more people to help out, Id create a new FFORPG, not the same as budgies, basically, almost completely different.
Wow my first post LOL

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
thats basically final fantasy in general. Unless it was Tactics or FF7+. Since you can completely modify how enemies and allies fight. Good game, but somewhat like dota gets boring REALLY FAST :)
FFO is an RPG, not in anyway like Tactics. It had a trigger to let you save your hero :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There was a guy on a trigger site that gave away that information on how to save files with encrypted wording.