Few reps

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I present you 4 not just 1 -sided games (except for the TRush vs that mb good elf ) but 2 sided and long.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Heh, I haven't seen a vs orc replay from you in a long time. I will cherish this download well when I get home and I am not using Fagfox.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant miss to show an AT with Theroy. <3 Theroy, just very good AT part ! Saved the game again, after me harassed and nuked. ;> 2nd game ,1st was vs newbs. I think next AT reps will be vs better oppos and I may bring ATs here but the rep pack I'll send via MSN.

Who have the higher apm above 160? -We have
Who played smart ? -We did.
Who's the best? - We are!

2nd just uploading another rep vs NE with dr and panda, the most imba hero combo for elf and the player was worth making a replay of.

The AT and the ggNE are in the pack so im freeing space.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Downloaded. I will see these later.

what happened with the other replays you had?

I wish we could AT sometime, but I dunno if I will be beneficial to your cause.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought you dl-ed them and that you didnt want to lose points for dl-ing. As soon as i break my 100% with Theroy I'll AT with you (I wanna make mass 100% AT no losses, I have hope with Theroy :) ) xD Jk, I'll play with you if i see you online in MSN just like i did with Theroy. Alrighty, since these are reps to be seen by more than one I'll upload the replay pack of some picked games here. Vs uD , hu orc and elf.

____________________Season5________________________________

Here are 2 games from season 5:

1st) vs the elf lvl 45 from my country, he ruined my 1:0. His apm:211 mine: 173 I know him.

2nd) vs orc, ZOOOMHG LOOOL LONG GAME 118 KB and I HAVE 215 APM new RECORD!!! PRO APM!!! vs him 205 apm. Neither the first, nor the 2nd are only for the apm. I want your opinion on elf's skill he wins ^^ and dont know mb 2nd too, strange i didnt find the orc so good despite the high apm (i win).

I played a game vs orc, higly ranked with stats 22:7 but i didnt find him so good. This is ridiculous. Watch this game: orc makes 2 rax wind riders. Throughout the game hasn't even gone a centimeter from my base, troughout the game my base is not revealed at all! I build workshop and fms BEHIND MY HALL and without revealing ANYTHING he starts massing bats. How?? If not mh? His stats good but APM 100 and when humans mostly do rifles how does he suddenly start massing bats? Im telling you mH. Watch this and tell me that im not right... Oh and in the END HE SUDDENLY GOES WITH MASS BUTTS INTO THE UNREVEALED EXACTLY WHERE MY FMS ARE NO MAPHACK NOOOOOO

Wow my apm is now above 185 - last game was 191. The rifles game is NiceImpactor

1 loss also vs orc but long game. A lot similar to the 215apm game but the diff is that the orc wins :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
EDITED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ill download these when I get home. I am still suck at school over a project.

However, I only have liek 20 GB left on my HD because of a **** up I had in my Windows reinstallation.

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice! Ill bump it since I cant edit! A new rep vs UD!!!! Yeah I lost heroes especially the end PL with 2 tp killed was very stupid but in pro games mass nuking hu heroes always happens.Long game = nice game. GG Im unmannered !

I'll tell you a secret. Im unmannered Im im proud of it! Especially if a noob with wyrms like prev game on gnoll 1stly says my coutnry sux then calls ME noob, won mass wyrms and mass towers - NOOB no micro just far position; and i start some jokes about me and his mom and what we usually do!! Thats with every noob who wins eg elgf with masss expands, no micro bu mass expos. try to stop all. And I say LEAVE NOOB when a noob is wasting my time! :) :D
You're hilarious. Lol.
Nice rep though.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dammit man, I already told you I have had homework and other things. I will download them when I get the chance.