Fed up with this constant lag bursts

Geno-Fox

Reaction score
Ok, first off im running on AOL 9.0 (yeah i know its dial-up, im switching to cable in a week).

I've noticed since yesterday, i was tristing and i relized that i was lagging constintly(1-2 seconds no lag to 1-2 seconds lag)

so i pulled up /fps

my ping is shooting from 297-1969

0 Skip

74-75 fps

my video is directdraw

i've defragged my computer, virus checked, cleared all internet stuff(history, pass's, ect).

and it still lags like crazy

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
It could be due to the recent jump in D2 sales. I have it to from time to time. Dunno if there is a fix to it besides telling people to stop playing :O

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Yeah, I pretty much can not play with summon necros. I played with DM and gally and couldn't tell what the **** was going on.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if ur talking about everything freezing, for like 5 seconds, its the server lag.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i havnt experienced lag like that in a LONG Time

granted, D2 DOES lag, im not saying it doesnt, but sounds like you got it -bad-, even when i was on AOL a few years ago it wasnt that bad

what speed do you connect at? should be hitting at LEAST 44kbps (thats what i use to reach)

Coffindragger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Idk, D2 servers have been laggin Alot lately, Alot of ppl have been on, sells and what not

I've been having the same problems, and it makes me wana quit d2....

ITs that bad

FrankGulp

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I HATE lag. I simply hate when that happens. That's why I'm not playing Diablo 2 lately