Favourite custom game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tell about your favourite custom game and why.

And if you don't play custom then don't say anything in this thread.

hobo_joe22

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GTA map because I kick soooo much ass in it its like im cheating
(get machine gun, get (5) +12 claws of attack, one +5 armor and literally every pellet that u shoot does 60+ damage while its shooting like 10 a second. :D

and DBZ martial arts tourney + DBZ episode 4

because i like DBZ :) and no other arena maps have super +80 tomes

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like prison escape. escape from hell. escape from gay heaven maps ^^ theyre just kewl! working on 1 myself.
and else (good) td's or the old fashion ones (normal maze td)

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FOOTMAN WARS!!!!!!!!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Micro wars, because it takes scenarios out of ladder, and lets you practise. it helps alot. although building control isn't an issue, and recource managment. but if they added that, it would be no different then just playing ladder.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Snipers, that game just kicks ass, it requires strategy and thinkin, its like you have to know just when to ww, just how to move to see a person, and all that stuff, it just ****in kicks ass, everyone should try it! only problem though noobs, dont like it much they see it pointless as 70% of the people just camp =(, I also like the maul games, my favorites being ocean maul and winter maul there just fun even though I can beat them most likely on single player with out cheats...I also like hero arenas there fun, and require alot of stratagey as well, I only like tomb ones when Im bored and wanna see my guy atack really fast lol...Another custom map I like is dragon snipers, that games pretty good accept that damn evasion is frustrating, because when u die, you keep all ur skills, witch isnt like snipers, so they have like lvl 3 evasion and im allways missing and dieing :(, Tds are very good I love them, noob killer kicks ass I love that game, I made it to the end once only to have my voids kill by that angry tauren cheif, I also like the challanging its a fun strat game, same with whos the vanpire, well ok im done with my favorite custom games :D

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Cookies for ' Escape from Panda Mansion'!..Snipers for Wc3 and stuff just hasn't lived up to Starcrafts..Nope..I don't know if any ever will..

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Favourite is tomehunt. I love that, but its all about luck so sometimes it sucks. Haha. But protect the guy is fun, its kinda hard sometimes. And hero arenas willl never get old i llove them. And im good at them unlike snipers i suck at that but i still play it. Ha. And noobkiller is awesome. And zoater td is a great one. But the best all time custom game is... yea i don't know.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Definatly snipers. It kicks so much ass and its really fun especially the newer ones cause they have blink and assassination and grenade shells its really fun with the new items and all ts great definatly the best out there for custom games :shoot

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I haven't played very many custom games, but I was a fan of the FM Vampire Hunts, and a proper Micro Wars game. I also liked the Seven Blademasters for a while, until I realized about half the players got killed before we were even at the first boss. >_>;;; And I liked DotA too. *shrug* Don't know why, I just did.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DoTa isnt that great vampore hunts is a good game but another contender for the best custom games is sheep tag that shit is so much fun and really funny especially when your the sheep building farms lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Best games let you use heros and small amounts of units. Soemthing i can use for my micro skills. that is why microwars is so great. and why hero arena sucks

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hero Arenas rule there fun with the tomes and leveling up hero vs hero its just kickass and games like golem or bunker wars like pan was talking about kick ass 2 i mean theres alot of good games:)

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hero Arena becomes horribly boring as the game wears on. And I've only seen a handful of kinds of heroes that people use to make it to the top. Usually someone that puts out insane amounts of damage like the BM, can dodge it like the DH, can regain HP like the DL, or stun like crazy like the MK. Worse, everyone leaves like crazy within 3 minutes.

nexuzz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
agreed.. those new 100lvl exstremely overpowered heroes with lvl 30 spells arent much fun. this one time (at band camp :D ) i played a map with the warden threwing litteraly 60xknives doing 500dmg each at lvl 78 i think. it killed all enemy footys in a radius. thats not even funny. amazing ppl even make such maps.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Defense Of The Ancients ( RoC Version )
It's a really good defensive map, very popular indeed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.