Favourite comic character?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
The Punisher.

Honestly I have not read enough comics to get a big number of people to choose from. But from what I know I like The Punisher.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Has to be spider-man. It is kinda lame to have such a popular character and say "That is my favorite", but I grew up with the comics and the animated series, and he is hands down my favorite.

The obligatory Spider-man comment aside, Thor is my runner up hero. He is just pretty bad ass no matter what. The arc where he took over and ruled the world, where humans all had to serve him and the Asgardians was unbelievably awesome.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Nightwing --> Green Arrow --> Nova --> Rocket Raccoon,

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hawkeye/Ronin. Deadpool. Star-Lord. Nova. Green Lantern Kyle Rayner. Cosmo.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I was always pretty into Wolverine from the comics I had access to, particularly when he loses his adamantium skeleton and reverts to feral form, bone claws and all.

If I had to pick someone a little less frontline and shining in pop culture, I'd go with Violator from the Spawn series. As the Clown he's entertaining for being such a sloppy ****ing mess, and when he goes all demonic he looks like a badass and tears **** up. There are more broken bad guys out there, but he holds a nice little spot in my heart.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
I'd say iron especially after he got "souped up" when he injected himself with the extremis nanobots :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Hellboy from the Dark Horse Comics. :up:

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TMNT, Spawn, Wolverine, Venom, and Deadpool

Been a HUGE fan of TMNT all my life (To this day i can look at a weapons accessory and match it to the old school TMNT toy it went to nearly 90% of the time, impressive, or sad?)

Spawn was just a hardcore badass (i was only familure with the friendly "no kill" marvel cartoons and a few of the comics at the time, so spawn was something COMPLETELY new to me)

Wolverine was just cool to me, a toughguy with an attitude

as a kid i loved ninjas, fell in love with deadpool originaly just because of his ninja-ish looking costume

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Venom was ruined in the mid-ninties, and has been ****ty since.

Spawn literally spent his entire first 100 issues wallowing in a **** infested ally doing nothing but feeling sorry for himself, then we find out he would beat his wife. Spawn is lame.

Anyone has a chance read the Maxx, he was pretty awesome, or just watch the show that they had.