Favorite undead hero

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Like for all races you should ignore making some heroes like Lich because they can be owned easily.All you have to do is to have a good micro to buy potions to put them nehind the others ,away when on low hp

Reaction score
i like the dark ranger the best because of silence and charm and life steal. CL would be my 2nd with the bug swarm and the armor upgrade. 3rd would be the lich because frost armor owns, and nova is bigger own, decay is cool to.

but i usually get dk because he has a lot of life, hes fast, and he's a good hero for all the units

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i also like the DL static >_< especially when going aginst orc cause he can just sleep the few grunts they rush u with and kill them off one by one

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i personally think that undead heroes are the weakest, but i like:

1: Dreadlord
2: Death Knight
3: Lich
4: Crypt Lord

the reason why i hate the crypt lord is that at low levels, even though he is a tank, he is pretty weak. his attacks dont do much dmg at lvl 1 either. dl, though, is pretty balanced, and his vampiric aura pwns.

gl hf

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best hero for UD is obviously the DreadLord. Not only can he delay a large scale attalck for a good period of time, but he kicks ass when attacking. The inferno is by far the greatest summoned unit and it stuns those within the area+deals 50 damage. Carrion swarm, when used correctly, owns ur ass. and sleep allows you to kill several units without hving to deal w/ a hero or other powerful attacker. Vamp Aura just kicks major ass. For an abomination, it almost is at full health after every attack. DL all the way.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Final Vulture
The best hero for UD is obviously the DreadLord. Not only can he delay a large scale attalck for a good period of time, but he kicks ass when attacking. The inferno is by far the greatest summoned unit and it stuns those within the area+deals 50 damage. Carrion swarm, when used correctly, owns ur ass. and sleep allows you to kill several units without hving to deal w/ a hero or other powerful attacker. Vamp Aura just kicks major ass. For an abomination, it almost is at full health after every attack. DL all the way.
The DL is only good in certain situations. The DK is the best hero for almost all situations, DL is a very situational first hero. As a second hero he can be quite effective though.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan told me DK isnt good vs UD

I like Lich and DK's nuking

add crypt lord to that

muhahahha!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i remember a while bakc i used ot be very good with UD bc i got DL and ghouls, so i like DL

dP

Member!
Reaction score
best hero: DK
favorite: Lich+crypt lord
no comment: DL

why did i come here anyway?

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the 1st race i used was humans and i kept losing.....so i changed to undead. Got dl first time and jus massed ghouls.....amazingly i pwned the other guy. the aura is kick ass and the swarm does like 75 dmg lvl 1 and sleep took his hero outta play for a lil while. So i think dl is the best!

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best Undead hero is the:Lich! And I don't care if you disagree!

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My fave is the lich too {^_^} Although hes not the best in beginning...hes very good later on heh..i like to use him w/ my ranged uints because melee heroes dont work well w/ range units...plus for those of you who like to mass ghouls and get dl..that wont work later on in the game (unless of course you rush them) all and all..lich is the best hero because...well im soo bias =P i have no support for why but he does!

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Stealth_Reaper
My fave is the lich too {^_^} Although hes not the best in beginning...hes very good later on heh..i like to use him w/ my ranged uints because melee heroes dont work well w/ range units...plus for those of you who like to mass ghouls and get dl..that wont work later on in the game (unless of course you rush them) all and all..lich is the best hero because...well im soo bias =P i have no support for why but he does!
what ever the lich owns in the beginning, frost nova the hero to kill hime real quick, while splashing some units with it too, i have noticed if you kill the hero the rest of an army will go with it, im not sure why but thats how it goes.

i love the lich, the first time i used undead i was hooked and the first time i used the lich i was in love, lich owns no questions asked, i support him with the dr and the dk, very good strat. along with fiends and frosties (a couple statues too) you can take out a base in 10 sec with d and d, while the frosties freeze thier towers (if they have any) and the fiends own thier army. no contest if this start is used right it could quite possibly be the best strat in the game!

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea hes good at begin..till hes outta mana..then wut? he has low health..and if u dont have enough units u're scrwwed..but for those xperts i guess u no how ta counter that ;-)

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he has a retardedly high mana rejen rate so even if you do run out of mana just wait 20-30 sec and you can cast again, and hopefully if your useing him in the beginning you are good enough to have a resonable ammount of ghouls, the lich is in back so even if all your ghouls do die you can always run wmahahahahahahaha

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i guess but some battles can last forever. one time we were killing units as fast as they joined the battle, i forgot who won but the battle lasted half an hour! oh and i was stating it as if i was attacking them

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stealth_Reaper
yea hes good at begin..till hes outta mana..then wut? he has low health..and if u dont have enough units u're scrwwed..but for those xperts i guess u no how ta counter that ;-)
Get dark ritual as a second hero skill. If you don't get it, you will most definitely fail.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya got me there..but im still a noob and sometimes just mass fiends ;-) and fiends are pretty valuable in the begin..i wouldn't wanna kill em for mana..yet lol..but yea im dum and just get frost armor as 2nd skill and i never get dark ritual/death pact (for dk) o well..i guess ill do that ^^

P.S. Just in case you say it..i wanna point out that YES i could also use dark ritual on my ghouls...