Favorite undead hero

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my favorite hero is the crypt lord, his swarm ability owns and his imaple spell is GREAT i also like his armor attack power and spiked carapace... what do you think?

:shoot

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Death Knight or Lich.

Lich is a lot more fun but the DK is a lot more practical.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say DK, his death coil is ultimate hero sniper, death pact make him almost invincible, unholy is just all around good, animate dead isent that great unless u use it on tier III units

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Few things can compare to the DK. Speed and damage, with decent mana to go with it, with 3 good skills and one hell of a nice Ultimate when used correctly.

Would be Lich but the fact that it starts with 425HP bothers me.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the lone wolf by saying the DL. his sleep and aura are great and his ultimate is sweet when you get it... DK comes second with his brilliant coil.

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usually go with the DK/Lich, and sometimes beastmaster if i got some extra cash :p

i wouldn't know about cl, i used him once, and his impale came in handy :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha i have to say crypt lord for funny games.

However, in ladder i make DK with DL/Lich

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Few things can compare to the DK. Speed and damage, with decent mana to go with it, with 3 good skills and one hell of a nice Ultimate when used correctly.

Would be Lich but the fact that it starts with 425HP bothers me.
The lich's low HP doesn't really bother me much. All I do is get potions and use death coil religiously. Micro is KEY with the lich, ESPECIALLY as a first hero. As a second hero he is a lot easier to use.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Heh, but any decent Human player would blast Bolt-Light-Bolt in a few seconds.....

I love the Lich's frost spells, like I like Cold Sorceresses in D2 though.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
you can nuke them back as well coil + frost + coil

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
dread lord all the way. he has imo the best spells for ud and has a nice amount of mana (esp. with a pendant). swarm kicks all unarmored and heavy units' ass. sleep is a great way to surround an enemy hero or keep a big unit away for a while. the vamp aura will ensure that if you have statues that your ghouls will never die. and to top it all off inferno stuns all enemies in a radius (like an expensive stormbolt) and you have a huge hulking infernal buttraping all in his way.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I have to admit that the infernal arguably is the best summonable unit in the game. It is just that the DL is not as good unless you go ghouls. So every time you get a DL, the other team knows what you are getting and will easily counter it. I don't like playing into people's hands.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
MY favourites are DK for all his spells,and... everything and the DL because an infernal in the centre of a battle is just great

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I love the Lich he is sooo fun to use with frost nova while creeping. But the best hero=DK

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
i like the new crypt lord the lvl 6 ability tears everything apart
Yes, Locusts own all of you. Every single one of you!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes you need a quick healing to stop that but you can escape.The good thing is that in comparison to Starfall or D&D you dont have to 'freeze' on one place and depend on whether you will be stunned and the spell will stop

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that the best hero is linch though i am not an undead player but i erally like that frost and death and decay owns allmost everything

kd4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like Lich best even as 1st hero, his nova really helps creeping and hero killing

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by kd4
I like Lich best even as 1st hero, his nova really helps creeping and hero killing
Yes, I have been using lich first recently just for the challenge. You definitely have to use him correctly though. He is not a newbie hero.