Favorite thing about D3?

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
Title says it all. What is your favorite thing about the game. Mine would have to be the generosity of players at the beginning. In parties people just asked if you needed this, didn't ask for money just did it to be kind. I miss that!

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I would say the witch doctor sounds and animations, me and my friend get a good kick out of imitating the witch doctor while we play.

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
I would say the witch doctor sounds and animations, me and my friend get a good kick out of imitating the witch doctor while we play.
I never played a witch doctor but looked up the voices. They are quite ridiculous and can only imagine how bad you guys imitate it :p.

BOBDOB

Reaction score
I agree with the witch doctor sounds. They are hilarious. Somebody should start a youtube series just imitating the witch doctor.

TNDO17

Reaction score
My favorite part has to be beating the skeleton king. I know it makes no sense but that's just my favorite part of the game. Another would be trading, it's quite interesting to see what results your auctions will have and if you might earn more money.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Lol I thought my answer was weird and everyone would ignore it, I am glad everyone else finds that voice as amusing as I do. I love the voice overs of a lot of the characters though, my friend does a perfect duncan Cain which cracks me up cause he will just start using it in everyday life.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
I have never heard the sounds a Witch Doctor makes for some reason. I'll have to look into that. Now you've got me intrigued. I think my favorite thing about D3 is becoming more and more badass. You sort of start off as a complete weakling, but become a monster at the end. I love becoming more powerful.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Well you start off powerful turn into a weakling and then get super powerful at the end lol. I like that two though, it really makes you feel the accomplishment of working to get that good gear. There is a noticeable difference with each upgrade you make.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Honestly, the atmosphere that most of the first act had.

They completely lost it come acts 3-4, but my first time encountering Leoric I got nostalgia chills all over.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Honestly, the atmosphere that most of the first act had.

They completely lost it come acts 3-4, but my first time encountering Leoric I got nostalgia chills all over.
I liked act 3, it was my favourite act. By the end of act 2 I get tired of just killing creeps. I like how act three have different mission objectives to spice it up a bit.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I'm still not able to choose some favorite thing in this game. Anyway, I advance and doing a bit of guessing, I can forward my answer. What I love about Diablo III is the whole subculture that is generated around it. The possibility to exchange views, strategies, tricks and treat various topics with other players. For now that's what I value most. Later I may have more formed an opinion.