Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Undead Scourge

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Night Elves

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
Well, since I hate solo, and I much prefer team, Orc. They are essential for any team game, but can't do shit in solo.
Orcs absolutely DON'T suck at solo, just try to find any replay that shows 4K.Grubby. He is WC3 player No. 1 and he plays orcs.

As for me, I like any race, they all have good and bad sides, it just kinda depends on the player..............except human.....even my baby sister can play human and win :dance

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Thats because Human are the most well balanced race in warcraft III. Orcs are there for thier ground attacks, I cant seem to get air properly (escpecially in Reign of Chaos, couldnt get the money to get them)! Besides, I like Berserkers more then Wind Riders, but then again they get turned into Berserker Kebobs around Chims and Gryphons!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Thats because Human are the most well balanced race in warcraft III. Orcs are there for thier ground attacks, I cant seem to get air properly (escpecially in Reign of Chaos, couldnt get the money to get them)! Besides, I like Berserkers more then Wind Riders, but then again they get turned into Berserker Kebobs around Chims and Gryphons!
Did you see Pan's replay on massing air only with orc?

guess not.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Of course, I dont really look into the REplay section. I download them, but I only look at them like once every 2 weeks. :usad

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
All that I can say is that I really hate the Undead I really don't know why though. :morph :morph :morph :morph :morph !

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Undead they have the coolest heros (lich Crypt lord and Dreadlord.) Death knight just adds very little hes only cool when he is a lvl 6 and you killed most of their teir 3 stuff then oops revived on my side hahaha

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
undead the best but now it is getting harder to win

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like Undead mostly, but Nightelves are an EXTRFEMELY close second. i like undead because its easy tpo get wood faster, as ghouls can carry 20 wod instead of 10.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Night Elves because archers give me boners.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Akes said:
Undead for me crypt fiends, abomination, gargs, and obsidian staues. i love the undead!!! :yum (undead eating orcs)
I'd crush your pathetic undead with orcs anyday.

I like Orc/Ne. King of Zealots, don't revive your threads if they are over 3-4 weeks old. That is considered bumping.

Zerglite

Reaction score
NE all the way no hero kicks A$$ as much as a lvl 10 DH in the demon form... he's just so godly its not funny

i also like them for the huntresses which can hit 3 things at once and the huge rock guys for just bieng these super huge meat shields that u MUST attack :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That would be Reign of Choas sir, for some reason TFT makes the Demon Hunter look kinda feeble. Even though I still use him, he is a great hero for his mana burn spell.

Homem mAIOR

Member!
Reaction score
I like humans better bacause they are a well balanced, easy to play race... thay have town militia (wich is good-free) and on latter stages knights, sorceresses and priests... oh and the turret defences are also great:)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
However, militia itself is a double edged sword. Lose too many and your town will be in a state of crisis. As you won;t have any resources coming and you will be screwed if you get attacked again.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I love the orcs. To me, they look astoundingly cute. The peons, the grunts... their funny little gruff voices, they're so adorable!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I liked the orcs because of the raiders. Yes, my favorite unit is the raiders. Great for when you want to kill tailgaters, air, or even just pin for someone's AoE spell to take effect.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
I liked the orcs because of the raiders. Yes, my favorite unit is the raiders. Great for when you want to kill tailgaters, air, or even just pin for someone's AoE spell to take effect.
Can a raiders say "Weddy to work." CAN HE!? :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Can a poen say "I am going to net you so you cannot move for 15 seconds (2.5 for a hero) and your precious Starfall has been broken"?

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Night elfs...
toughest mellee (mgs) , strongest air, strongest heroes with imba ultimates ( and anti magic potion so they cannot be interrupted that fast!)..... T_T AoE dispel for 60 gold anytime, protected gold miners, harvest lumber anywhere, fighting casters....and mass girls!
night elf is completely overpowered since his casters are one of the best fighters in the game, mass NE casters WINS a game, bears + dryads + dotts+ faeries =)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Can a poen say "I am going to net you so you cannot move for 15 seconds (2.5 for a hero) and your precious Starfall has been broken"?
Wow, I never thought of that.

Peons still own your soul!