Favorite old school system from atri to ps2

edensatombomb

Reaction score
My Gav old school systems a tie between the n64and the game cube. Both systems rocked. Game cube had better graphics and my favorite game is on it (eturnal darkness) but the 64 had a lot of solid titles and the controller lay out was awsume.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite was the Atari 2600. I enjoyed that and the traditional joystick so much that I couldn't get into the Nintendo system when it came out and I pretty much didn't do anything with it. I hated the new controller style. I didn't get back into games until the 360.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite of the old school systems are probably the Dreamcast and the PS1. The PS1 had such an extremely diverse set of games that there was LITERALLY a game for anyone, anywhere, anytime. And the Dreamcast, while it didn't have many games, majority of their games were of great quality.

Frippety

Reaction score
I loved my Sega. It was a birthday present for me as a child and since my family didn't have much money, it meant a lot. I remember playing Sonic Vs Knuckles - I absolutely loved it!

I also loved my dad's PSOne, I remember playing Metal Gear Solid on that and having absolutely no idea what I was doing, as I was only around 7 at the time. Good memories!

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite system was my Sega Dreamcast and my favorite game for it was Shenmue. I'm still amazed that they were able to get those kind of graphics on the Dreamcast. Shenmue still looks pretty good today, almost like a PS2 game. The game was so big that it was on multiple discs.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
This is a question that is answered in my childhood. That was the time when I started playing video games, and without doubt, the most happy in that regard. My best memories are then with NES, during the early years, and later with SEGA Genesis. I miss a bit the thrill of playing each of these consoles. Maybe the graphics and gameplay were not the best, but I think it didn't matter. Each of these consoles gave me the best moments of my childhood.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
My favorite system was my Sega Dreamcast and my favorite game for it was Shenmue. I'm still amazed that they were able to get those kind of graphics on the Dreamcast. Shenmue still looks pretty good today.
Did they port or remake it for PS2? I swear I've seen something really similar, but I forget the title.

Favourite system would definitely be the N64, that Kirby gold game was amazing.