Favorite maps?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I've been playing UMS games for over 2 years... ive come accross alot of maps. Unfortunately I lost alot of them when I reformatted. Out of all the maps i've played, I gotta say that my one of my favorites was "Lurker Defence" or "Starship Troopers Gold v1 (or something like that). I lost the STG win the format and never got another copy of it... it was awesome though. I mainly play UMS maps that dont require building. Any map that requires building isn't a UMS map (IMO).

Anyways, although lurker defense & SSTroopers come in a close second... my favorite map of all time is... (drumroll....)......... JAIL TAG INSANE!!!!! This map is the coolest ever... I know there have been alot of "remakes" done of it, but I played all the brood war versions and they sucked ass. The best version ever made, is the first, the original, Jail Tag Insane!

Post your favorite maps here... also, if you want Jail Tag Insane, PM me... or if your looking for a map, post here. I've got over 870 maps, chances are, ive got what your looking for!

- SCSI

PS- I attached jail tag insane...... download it, upload it to your maps folder, change the ending from ".txt" to ".scm" ..... and your all set! rock on...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
no problem

If you want some maps, i'd be willing to send you a few good ones in a .zip file. Also, check out uh, starcraft.org I think. They have .zip files with their "top 10" use map settings picks. IMO UMS games are the way to go... if it weren't for them, my starcraft CD would be lieing in my garbage can... melee is alright, but I retired from that a long time ago... I was really good at melee though :)

- SCSI