Favorite DOTA Rules

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Those are always fun. They are all like YOU SUCK NOOB AND RUN AWAY NOOB. Then you pwn them with permastun and they die, then they are all like OMFG CHEAP NOOB. How bout, its your own fault for not killing me earlier.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Those are always fun. They are all like YOU SUCK NOOB AND RUN AWAY NOOB. Then you pwn them with permastun and they die, then they are all like OMFG CHEAP NOOB. How bout, its your own fault for not killing me earlier.
totally agreed, there's like a tough discussion of this in the "fave hero" topic, between me and jenny.

BTW, i defended permastunners and she defended the noobkillerdusa...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It happened when I played Aeon of the Gods. One overconfidient guy who used the chimaera kept talking like that. Then when I got the assassin (permastun) I pooned him. He was all crying when it was his fault for not killing me earlier.

Basically, noobs should stop whining about good players; you could have had many chances to kill them.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol... One game I played over this weekend, there was a Sniper in my lane while I was playing as the Lycan. I usually test the waters early in my games against ranged heroes (I'm a ranged hero magnet, I ALWAYS get an enemy ranged hero, even when there's like 4 melee >_>) by smacking around creeps that are nearly dead for about 2-4 hits. Well, this guy didn't bother harrassing me, so I just decided "Oh, well, easy farming for me." So, it was, up until around level 3. He decided maybe it'd be a good idea to shoot at me for a bit. So back I went to the normal 1 hit farming. -_-

Around level 4, I picked a Haste rune while my creeps were losing. Right when the next creep waves started fighting, I rushed outta the river and killed him (I figured I was safe, seeing how he didn't have Scattershot). He proceeds to call me a gay cheap shit noob (something like that, I heard many variations during that game). And I just tell him that I had a Haste rune. Then he says "runes r gay shit unbalanced". Whatever. I got level 6 early from that hero kill, so I just farmed freely. Then he came back and tried to harrass me again. This time, I hid somewhere and shapeshifted, then ran out and started attacking him. He tried to run to his Protector (I was Scourge) and ran in circles around it, prolly hoping to shake me. I got him anyway. :p So he begins his rant again of how I should stop doing that "gay cheap shit" and to "stop being a gay noob" (this guy was fond of the word "gay", much like about 75% of Blizzard's gaming community). And even my teammates are telling him that the Lycan, especially in wolf form, is fast. He still rants, complains about how noob I am, and how I only use gay cheap heroes. I just asked "Have you even FOUGHT a Lycan before?" I think his reply was something along the lines of the Lycan being a "1 button gay noob hero". I think I'll concede that point, I don't really count mouse clicking as "button pushing" anyway, and he IS pretty cheap in wolf form. :p And so... he continued to feed me. Over and over. Worst of all, I think the Lina they had in mid coulda given me headaches if she'd gotten her hands on me early, she was pretty good. As it turned out, I went on to be able to practically tear the team apart.

Long story short, leaving a hero who does better in the late game alone can be quite fatal, so please make his life miserable. ^^

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
jesus, rifleman could have sent you to fountain of life before lvl 6 around 3 times... he was a "gay ass noob" UAEHAueh....
if there's a late hero that noone would like to see farming freely is mortred.. EVER SEEN MORTREAD WITH 3 BATTLEFURYS? completely insane.

AND YES, battlefuries STACK.
if you have a magnus or sven, try massing BFs...in-sa-ne

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
How gay. Heheh.

Lycan's passive skill makes him run so much faster then regular. It's a little too much, I think. A passive/stats Lycan is pretty insane and deadly even if you aren't range.

Ironically, sniper was the one button noob hero. =D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
RageWinterchill said:
Lol... One game I played over this weekend, there was a Sniper in my lane while I was playing as the Lycan. I usually test the waters early in my games against ranged heroes (I'm a ranged hero magnet, I ALWAYS get an enemy ranged hero, even when there's like 4 melee >_>) by smacking around creeps that are nearly dead for about 2-4 hits. Well, this guy didn't bother harrassing me, so I just decided "Oh, well, easy farming for me." So, it was, up until around level 3. He decided maybe it'd be a good idea to shoot at me for a bit. So back I went to the normal 1 hit farming. -_-

Around level 4, I picked a Haste rune while my creeps were losing. Right when the next creep waves started fighting, I rushed outta the river and killed him (I figured I was safe, seeing how he didn't have Scattershot). He proceeds to call me a gay cheap shit noob (something like that, I heard many variations during that game). And I just tell him that I had a Haste rune. Then he says "runes r gay shit unbalanced". Whatever. I got level 6 early from that hero kill, so I just farmed freely. Then he came back and tried to harrass me again. This time, I hid somewhere and shapeshifted, then ran out and started attacking him. He tried to run to his Protector (I was Scourge) and ran in circles around it, prolly hoping to shake me. I got him anyway. :p So he begins his rant again of how I should stop doing that "gay cheap shit" and to "stop being a gay noob" (this guy was fond of the word "gay", much like about 75% of Blizzard's gaming community). And even my teammates are telling him that the Lycan, especially in wolf form, is fast. He still rants, complains about how noob I am, and how I only use gay cheap heroes. I just asked "Have you even FOUGHT a Lycan before?" I think his reply was something along the lines of the Lycan being a "1 button gay noob hero". I think I'll concede that point, I don't really count mouse clicking as "button pushing" anyway, and he IS pretty cheap in wolf form. :p And so... he continued to feed me. Over and over. Worst of all, I think the Lina they had in mid coulda given me headaches if she'd gotten her hands on me early, she was pretty good. As it turned out, I went on to be able to practically tear the team apart.

Long story short, leaving a hero who does better in the late game alone can be quite fatal, so please make his life miserable. ^^
As I said earlier, its the rifleman's fault for not killing Lycan early on!

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
hmmm sniper is not that much of 1 hit K.O hero..
Lina and Luna fits better this qualification ^^
just type G (you gotta aim! haha) and E(alone with him plz) , respectively :rofl2

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There are still noobs that cast Eclipse when there are other units nearby.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Feral/Stats is my favorite Lycan build. ^^ I used to use Feral/Wolves, but the Wolves kept getting in my way, so I looked for an alternative. >_> And yeah, Feral Heart makes him amazingly fast. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think from the previous version, they might have actually increased his movement/attack speed. ...Which I found unnecessary. He's fast enough as is.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
All that matters is, that the strategies you make work!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Previous patches his wolves were faster then a tread equipped hero. Wolves suck. I never get them. They get in the way and don't farm as good as a feral/stat lycan. Especially when the Lycan gets howl.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
can't say i have never done that either, but only when i was sure that i would die.
once, in dota 5.68 i guess, when eclipse was still "broken" ( broken i say because it could hit with no beams or like 1000 beams at once) i was in the iminence of getting doomed by lucifer and pressed E ( note: he had tarrasque ) and all of a sudden "brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr brr". Lucifer down. :rofl2

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Doom silences. I hate playing Luna. She's boring to me.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Doom pisses me off. -_- There's like two heroes I've been able to survive the Doom with so far (granted, I never used very many to begin with), and those are Lycan (HP and life stealing off him and the creeps) and Naix (life steal, need I say more?) What's really annoying is a Morph with Doom also. >_>

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
ye, i pressed it before he could doom me =p
it pisses me because you can't stand the fight...
i usually survive doom because against him i go troll with satanic, so lots of healing for me =)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You could also have mirror images before you get doomed, and hope he doesn't doom the real you!