Fave Dota hero

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never seen people get so mad and serious over customgames, calm down Jenny :)

Seriously, lets get serious here, (I love saying this lmfao haha) truly rigged hero is Zeus, ZAP ZAP OMGGG 3 KSILLZZ KEKEKE

-_-v I bet you all envy me beacuse Im being mr.obivous here, and picking obivious rigged hero,

without zeus, the only rigged hero is hero that is played by person that knows what hes doing, and has good hero micro.... Agreed? yes, you better agree :yum

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Zeus-Shmoose. I'm take my snake haired beyotch any day. I played a game to day and ended up getting Rapier/Revive/Burize. I would make Zeus and his mother cry. =D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jenny said:
Zeus-Shmoose. I'm take my snake haired beyotch any day. I played a game to day and ended up getting Rapier/Revive/Burize. I would make Zeus and his mother cry. =D
not if he just keeps on zapping with his ult and his gawdly items =D hes small ranged, with fat ass hp for almost caster.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
He will tend to have later more MP than his HP, use Magina's Ultimate then :p

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:

Seriously, lets get serious here, (I love saying this lmfao haha) truly rigged hero is Zeus, ZAP ZAP OMGGG 3 KSILLZZ KEKEKE

-_-v I bet you all envy me beacuse Im being mr.obivous here, and picking obivious rigged hero,

without zeus, the only rigged hero is hero that is played by person that knows what hes doing, and has good hero micro.... Agreed? yes, you better agree :yum
thx NtRik got my point, noobdusa is not the uber hero ^^ (IMO :mean )
(but neither Zeus, IMO :doped )

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:

Zeus is newb against heroes with 70%++ Spell Damage reduction. -.-;*

BlueHaze

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Necrolyte, Phantom lancer, Stealth assassin, Phantom assassin, Lich, Juggernaut, Omniknight, Holy Knight, Lifestealer, Lycanthrope, Treant Protector, Dragon Knight and Dance Dance Revolutionary(there should be one).

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
x42bn6 said:
Zeus is newb against heroes with 70%++ Spell Damage reduction. -.-;*
There's no hero with such spell reduction ^^
the maximum spell resistance in the game may be reached by pudge, and it's only 36%, not 70^^
(Flesh heap lvl 4 = 16 % + aegis = 20% = 36% )

BlueHaze

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good point Luna, I beleive other versions Magina can get 70. And its very true that pudge stomps Zeus. there is no rigged hero!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Every hero in any RPG has weaknesses. You just need to dsicover them and exploit them, even if it isn't in thier ultimate!

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zeus's main weak point for me is that he has no true stopping ability. There's no real "oh shit" button for him to hit when he's in danger of getting jumped by someone who can catch him and drop him if he runs. So if someone like that shows up, he'll have to nuke like crazy and hope that and a few hits can drop the guy. And his lightning bolt thing doesn't count, though I think it can theoretically stop a channeling spell, seeing how it's based off of Sleep. I've never seen a Zeus player even CONSIDER doing that. Yet. :p

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Static Field is the oh shit button. Run a bit, stop, static, static, static, arc lightning, bolt, ulti. You'll most likely kill them, put them in the condition of killing, or get them running. Besides that who doesn't get Guinsoo on Zeus? It rocks, hard.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I meant like a stun type "oh shit" button. I'm well-aware of Static, can't say I've ever died to anyone using it on me, but this may be skewed, seeing how I mostly use heroes that can stun in some way. And yes, I'll admit Guinsoo's is good. Pain in the ass to see in his inventory, but by that time, most people I've seen get a BKB.

...Speaking of which, does Static work on people using BKB? I see the animation, but I dunno how much damage it does exactly.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jenny said:
Static Field is the oh shit button. Run a bit, stop, static, static, static, arc lightning, bolt, ulti. You'll most likely kill them, put them in the condition of killing, or get them running. Besides that who doesn't get Guinsoo on Zeus? It rocks, hard.
Unless you have a Rylai near him, you'll burn your mana PRETTY damn fast.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
No. It's a magic skill so it's voided by magic immunity. Yesterday I played 6.03 and found out they nerfed Dusa's arrows. They buffed her manashield now and I saw a guy like, invincible. He was getting hurt for like 5 damage per hit and regening 3 mana per second. Medusa is still queen, biznatches.

Edit: I usually have full/or three quarters of mana with Zeus. I usually have void/perserverance and basilus ring(or however it's spelt.) Zeus already has nice mana regen and alot of mana. I never have a problem running out of mana when defending myself that way.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Jenny said:
No. It's a magic skill so it's voided by magic immunity. Yesterday I played 6.03 and found out they nerfed Dusa's arrows. They buffed her manashield now and I saw a guy like, invincible. He was getting hurt for like 5 damage per hit and regening 3 mana per second. Medusa is still queen, biznatches.

Edit: I usually have full/or three quarters of mana with Zeus. I usually have void/perserverance and basilus ring(or however it's spelt.) Zeus already has nice mana regen and alot of mana. I never have a problem running out of mana when defending myself that way.
ergh... 6.xx are crap, IMO... the grassy new scenario is not creepy and cold anymore :(
even having more mana now, if she's dealing less dmg then before, she will have much more trouble with permastunners then before. :rainfro

and yes, after lvl 9 zeus rarely gets low on mana....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Permastunners will be sitting there forever. Honest to God I guess it was a bug or just a imbalance not fixed in the skill but she was barely even taking a scratch in her mana. It got regened. A lvl 16 Tiny was wailing on her doing about 10 mana damage. Her damage has been increased aswell, though, I think.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
My list is here (updated)

Slardar
Yumero
Lion
Gondar
Tiny
Luna

Squishy

Member!
Reaction score
My fave heros + summary reason I liked them :
Str: Lucy -- OMG I'm doomed, the bunny told me so. I'm singing in the rain(of fire)
I'm singing in the rain(of fire) sneaky tower kill :D

Agi: PA -- Getting BF b4 lvl 14, u can rock sololy lately.

**Int: Necro -- Opportunist!! waiting to pwn sum1 with less than 45% hp w/ maxed ulti (+ use dagon n death pulse to lower hp.) also a healer too btw... ...

The "Oh, shit" button is "D" while running away same goes to Lucy. No such button for PA 'coz if u play her well, she won't needed it late game.

(**) indicate my abs. best favor.