Fave Dota hero

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I love that Scorpion Scourge hero, Cirinax or something like that. ALthough I think they need to fix his Burrow Strike move to where he'll follow an enemy to use it, instead if the enemy moves, he casts on that spot = stupid/usless. His ult pwns if you can stun the enemy heros long enough.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Its annoying since it requires some time before the real damage from the attack pulls off, sometimes they escape before it happends. Get a prophet with you or someone with CB, so they can get caught in it without a problem.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Slardar could beat that. If his attack speed was fast enough and you cast War Stomp and hope Bash pulls off. He's great for attacking those kind of people!

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AM needs to wait til late game to be a real threat. He can have a fairly decent early game if he harrasses the enemy's mana away, but he's not nearly as good at harrassing early as the Nerub, who can just Mana Burn from afar. Magina actually has to get next to them and hack away. =\ If you can keep up a good harrass though, sometimes you get a free kill the moment you turn level 6. Void, baby. >D

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
heh, i have four favorite heroes of all which you will probly assume have "cheap ultimates" but who cares! gorgon is imbalanced and hardly anyone complains about her. but anyways my four favorite heroes are :

crystal maiden
moon rider
phantom assassin
slayer

they are fun and easy to play. i prefer ranged heroes because i am best with them but phantom assassin and moon rider is an exception because i love wardens (dont ask why) and THE MOON RIDER IS NOT RANGED SHE IS PRACTICALLY MELEE. so stop crying!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Note how 3 of them are elves :rolleyes

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Magina, Silencer, Slardar, and Malfurion, Goshan are my favorite heroes in the end.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Slardar and Lycan are my top two favorite heroes, although Lycan has a slight edge over Slardar. I have a love for berserker types that just tear enemies to pieces. :p Slardar's still a very close favorite, however. Gotta love a guy who's grinning as he beats the living crap outta his enemies. :D

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
mortred is hot... *drools* OMFG U GUYS THINK SHE SHOULD BE CHANGED TO AVATAR OF VENGEANCE? that would be imba, and just plain out look cool. anyone vote yes for model change? and yes hellwolf, i AM the elf fetish dude :D

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
they are fun and easy to play. i prefer ranged heroes because i am best with them but phantom assassin and moon rider is an exception because i love wardens (dont ask why) and THE MOON RIDER IS NOT RANGED SHE IS PRACTICALLY MELEE. so stop crying!

Moon Rider is almost melee, but she's not. Her attack can also travel quite a distance with the little glaives that chain enemy to enemy..Forget the name.

Medusa is also complained about ALOT regarding her splitshot. Just look at every other thread in dota-allstars.com and you'll see this.

Mortred also has blue skin and eventually becomes semi-invisible. That's not very sexy.

How does Lycan have an advantage over Slardar? Minus armor and bash would rock Lycan since he only has his +Attack growl and wolf mode. Which in that case I still think Wolf form would still be stunned alot of the time and the lack of armor would rock him. Wolf form could help Lycan run but outside of wolf form Slard can catch up easy and stun away.

Biske

Reaction score
I like Heros that have a trap skill, a move like that Slither chick, Net. Net is such a pain in the ass for the recipient...I just love being hated for an easy ass move that doesn't hurt the hero, but is a big factor in deciding weather he/she lives or dies.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
slithice is so the shit late game... that is if you got a pro playing her and hes doing decent and not smokin crack. but ya, ive seen like the best sirens, it aint funny. 500 dmg crits aint bad if you got 4 immagies plus the manta style images. it would be so confusing to target the real one, let alone kill her. slithice + good items + late game = gg for enemy team :D

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How does Lycan have an advantage over Slardar? Minus armor and bash would rock Lycan since he only has his +Attack growl and wolf mode. Which in that case I still think Wolf form would still be stunned alot of the time and the lack of armor would rock him. Wolf form could help Lycan run but outside of wolf form Slard can catch up easy and stun away.
I meant advantage as in a favorites advantage, read a lil more carefully. :p Don't underestimate the Lycan though. His wolves are just as capable of stunning, and every good Lycan gets a Basher. Slardar is great at near permastuns, but so is the Lycan. Plus, should the battle get ugly, he's a VERY fast runner. Late game, Lycan vs Slardar, I've had mostly even matches, though I've had edges over the Slardars I've faced. Butterfly is a lotta fun. ^^ I won't judge the Lycan vs Slardar battles I've had as Slardar though, cuz I've only fought pitiful Lycans who can never even seem to make a MoM or a Basher and just end up being feeders. It's not like the Lycan is that hard to use either.. He's one of the few heroes in DotA that can excel even with mediocre items.

Oh, as a side note on Lycan vs Slardar, I've fought some pretty good Slardars too, that's why I feel free to judge from the Lycan side. :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
slithice is so the shit late game... that is if you got a pro playing her and hes doing decent and not smokin crack. but ya, ive seen like the best sirens, it aint funny. 500 dmg crits aint bad if you got 4 immagies plus the manta style images. it would be so confusing to target the real one, let alone kill her. slithice + good items + late game = gg for enemy team :D
Just damage one and see how much impact it did to the health bar. I believe the more mirror images you have, the more damage you take from one attack.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
that is true but i mean cmon, 21 illusions on you? thats imba and downright funny.. granted dying to her is not haha. and if she has 2 butterflies and like a skadi/buriz with her too, you cannot take on her illusions even if they do take extra damage.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
yep, her, if only, is the only one that can take on the illusions with 500 crits. and if im playing against her, i will keep her low enough level so she cant do that :)