Fave Dota hero

pal90

Reaction score
i like morphling best but for scourge its the wolf guy i can really spell his name so ill leave it at that

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
Crystal Maiden? Shes pretty weak actually, just get bunch of stuners and you're good.

Slardor is best for me, once I get to lvl 11, its GG for heroes.
Why do you think I pick Lion :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Combine that with a little friend called the Stygian Desolater. Then that strategy with your favorite hero would be murder :)

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
omg i tryed ur beutiful antimage and im sorry to tell u he sucks!! get the nerubean assasin or the goblin tinker they gud :)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You can't be a total retard and play Magina. You've got to know when and where to blink and strike. Then you gotta know when to run and/or blink. Also item combos for Magina are really a need to know to be good. Most people get boots of speed for Magina first..But really thats the worst Item you could get.

Is the Wolf any good with c-bashers? I know when he transforms he becomes considered a range hero so his bash % will drop quite a bit. I'm sure a frequent stun would be good, though.

I've grown fond of Necrolyte. <3

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Jakester said:
omg i tryed ur beutiful antimage and im sorry to tell u he sucks!! get the nerubean assasin or the goblin tinker they gud :)
Are you on drugs? You seriously need help! Magina is the shit :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jenny said:
You can't be a total retard and play Magina. You've got to know when and where to blink and strike. Then you gotta know when to run and/or blink. Also item combos for Magina are really a need to know to be good. Most people get boots of speed for Magina first..But really thats the worst Item you could get.

Is the Wolf any good with c-bashers? I know when he transforms he becomes considered a range hero so his bash % will drop quite a bit. I'm sure a frequent stun would be good, though.

I've grown fond of Necrolyte. <3
wolf with satanic + bash = GG MELEESSS

only way to sotp him is if you have Crystal maiden.

Antimage... one of best char in the game if you power lvl...

I love Razor, lets face it, hes just godly,
not to mention that Vengeful spirit, awesome ultimate,

However, my best and fav char is and always will be Nagas, both of em,

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am not really a fan of the nagas too well. If I want a challenge, I would pick Morphling or Demon Witch.

Reaction score
Favorite Hero has to be Goblin Techies, just because of the stupid opposing team not buying Gems. 1v3, they always walk into my remote mines. Got a draw on that game.

Also honorable mentions:

-Rootfrellen (With the Heart of Tarrasque, almost unbeatable, and the perminant wards)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the naga siren and the anti-mage or whoever he is (demon hunter- sentinels) suck but they don't. The illusions are very useful and the net. I have seen good players owning all the time with DH and mostly thanks to blink.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It was a guy with 4 posts that said that. Obviously he must have had a bad experience with anti-mage to say something like that.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Seeing as how the Lycan is my best hero... Yes. Very. With Mask of Madness and a Basher, he stuns A LOT. I'm led to believe that he doesn't suffer from the reduced effectiveness of Basher on ranged heroes. If you get him 2 Bashers, he's almost as bad as Slardar on near permastuns.

And I've never seen the Crystal Maiden as a threat when I'm the Lycan. BKB shuts her down completely unless she gets a Dagon (then again, all casters suffer heavily against BKB, even Lina and Lion). Even when she gets to Frostbite me, the Lycan is a fast enough hero to be able to get away from that annoying Freezing Field.

A better counter would probably be a bigger, badder STR hero, or someone in conjunction with a good disabling hero. Personally, I'm terrified of Bane Elemental, since he also tends to Grip me right when I'm in frenzy, thus wasting my time. :hbut

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but the BKB makes you attack friendlies. Going into a berserker rage might not be as good as the magic immunity provided with it!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
RageWinterchill said:
Seeing as how the Lycan is my best hero... Yes. Very. With Mask of Madness and a Basher, he stuns A LOT. I'm led to believe that he doesn't suffer from the reduced effectiveness of Basher on ranged heroes. If you get him 2 Bashers, he's almost as bad as Slardar on near permastuns.

And I've never seen the Crystal Maiden as a threat when I'm the Lycan. BKB shuts her down completely unless she gets a Dagon (then again, all casters suffer heavily against BKB, even Lina and Lion). Even when she gets to Frostbite me, the Lycan is a fast enough hero to be able to get away from that annoying Freezing Field.

A better counter would probably be a bigger, badder STR hero, or someone in conjunction with a good disabling hero. Personally, I'm terrified of Bane Elemental, since he also tends to Grip me right when I'm in frenzy, thus wasting my time. :hbut
Her ice entangle thingy might be help with her ult ^_^

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah unable to move so Rylai can almost lose her life running up to an enemy and casting freezing field :)

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhhh, BKB does give you magic immunity, so yeah, you CAN attack friendlies without punishment. o_o But that's only if you force the attack, I've used BKB plenty of times (it's a must when you see heavy nukers on the enemy team... I hate casters >_>) and haven't had a problem. I might be misunderstanding you though, so yeah, I'm kinda outta it at the moment. XD

And yeah, Frostbite-->Freezing Field is the Maiden's big one-two punch, but a BKB totally throws that one out the window. Even if you activate late (i.e. after you get frozen) you can still kill her, since the rest of it won't harm you. Tops, you eat about... -50% of your HP? My observation maybe skewed though, I use a Feral Heart/Stats Lycan. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
RageWinterchill said:
Uhhh, BKB does give you magic immunity, so yeah, you CAN attack friendlies without punishment. o_o But that's only if you force the attack, I've used BKB plenty of times (it's a must when you see heavy nukers on the enemy team... I hate casters >_>) and haven't had a problem. I might be misunderstanding you though, so yeah, I'm kinda outta it at the moment. XD

And yeah, Frostbite-->Freezing Field is the Maiden's big one-two punch, but a BKB totally throws that one out the window. Even if you activate late (i.e. after you get frozen) you can still kill her, since the rest of it won't harm you. Tops, you eat about... -50% of your HP? My observation maybe skewed though, I use a Feral Heart/Stats Lycan. :p
ah sorry, didnt see that BKB, lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
RageWinterchill said:

That's because you probably have no problem attacking the creeps over the heroes. Which isn't a problem as long as you are great at controlling your hero properly.