Fave Dota hero

Reaction score
actually, I really did like the Morphling, he was awesome XD. I remember I use to buy a bunch of +health items while maxing his agi

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I like the Crystal Maiden, the Drow Elf, and I am starting to get the hang of the Crypt Lord (got him through -ar)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Don't remind me of the true gayness of the Night Assassin :usad

ChrisH36

Reaction score
This thread was dead 2 months ago dude, you're not really allowed to post in dead threads

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
This thread was dead 2 months ago dude, you're not really allowed to post in dead threads
This is true but if there is still what to discuss the thread can be left opened. It will go itself down again if it dies out.

However, please do not bump old threads

I play -ar so I should say Crystal Maiden MOSTLY, Lina, Leviathian, Ogre mage, venomancer, Rhasta, Bone fletcher, lycantroph, Lich , Zeus, Furion, Queen of Pain and others.

I hate the assassin though.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Through allrandom, the last hero I got was the Nerubian Assassin. He was ok, but I didnt really get kills or get killed (2-1). I am really good with Bounty Hunter, he's pretty good if you can do lots of damage!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sand King. ^_^ Cheapest hero ever.

And Goblin Techie, because even though the enemy has gems, you go and get an ally to kill them, or blow up in their face.*

ChrisH36

Reaction score
For some reason, sometimes Epicenter backfires and doesn't work :(. I usually end up getting killed while trying to cast it, even though I have about 1400+ HP with all the str boosts I am using.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You don't need strength boosts..... You just need to wait until stuff like the Naga Siren do Song of the Siren before you let Epicenter rip.

Late game, though you will need Epicenter, but usually, by then, you are level 11-14 and have more than enough health.

Good items to help Epicenter are Butterfly (to increase armour, useful for surviving creep barrages) and Heart of Tarrasque (great for Sand King in general). But best is probably Radiance (Sacred Relic + Recipe), just because it gives you so much protection from them. :)*

ChrisH36

Reaction score
My Favorite heroes:

If all pick is enabled..

NE - Goshan (Bounty Hunter)
UD - Lion (Demon Witch)

I pissed off many Rylai players using Lion, since 2 of his spells break channels :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I don't like that hero a whole lot. But if you can manage to steal Zues' or Void's ulimate or something... then it can truly be worth while.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
This is true but if there is still what to discuss the thread can be left opened. It will go itself down again if it dies out.

However, please do not bump old threads

I play -ar so I should say Crystal Maiden MOSTLY, Lina, Leviathian, Ogre mage, venomancer, Rhasta, Bone fletcher, lycantroph, Lich , Zeus, Furion, Queen of Pain and others.

I hate the assassin though.
Sorry bout that :)
Crystal Maiden is somewhat rigged, its the only hero my friend can play without crying like a wimp. Zeus is pretty annoying, especially when you get down to 10 hp or something and a teammate tells you to cast Zap!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Sorry bout that :)
Crystal Maiden is somewhat rigged, its the only hero my friend can play without crying like a wimp. Zeus is pretty annoying, especially when you get down to 10 hp or something and a teammate tells you to cast Zap!
Crystal Maiden? Shes pretty weak actually, just get bunch of stuners and you're good.

Slardor is best for me, once I get to lvl 11, its GG for heroes.