Fave Dota hero

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
Just here to mark the 300th post.

Also, Lich is annoying, he can own with so many items and I just can't decide on which to get between, Arghanim's Sceptre, Dagon, Lincoln's sphere, boots of travel... and in what order?
It's kinda like Skeleton King where he can own with many items like Ages of the Immortal, Refresher orb, Heart of Tarrasque, MoM, Divine Rapier...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Another annoying thing a Sniper can do is get 2 CBs. If he has enough range, he could just stun u for like 1 second periodically. This is bad when you have a melee hero and you are unable to get to him.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh God, any ranged Hero that can pretty much cut you down in seconds...Like bone clinkz, what a bastard in good hands...with SpiritBreaker, I managed to kill his ass once when he ambushed me and another guy, thank God for my Bash - this was around lvl 15ish, and he had great items, tore the other guy up pretty quick, kinda surprised I f'd him up like that.

Atleast with Melee Heros, you have a fairly good chance to get away.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Another annoying thing a Sniper can do is get 2 CBs. If he has enough range, he could just stun u for like 1 second periodically. This is bad when you have a melee hero and you are unable to get to him.
Thats why i quite DOTA and stayed with what AoS game are left. Havent played in forever though.
Hero Builder grew on me too quickly.

And anyway, when the sniper has you targeted, even if you are a melee hero, your still screwed. I always liked the Zeus, when he was in the game. He was always a first pick on either side. Whoever got to him first was always considered lucky.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
psh zeus sucks late game.. .only thing hes good at is keeping you underleveled by that cursed wrath of god.
Krikkit: riddle me this: if theres a tauren ghosty dude, whats his name/title? Leshrac the Malicious?

lich owns, i usually get a couple nulls and then get a treads then go straight for aghanims. if the game hasnt ended by then i get refresher (gotta love it when you kill all 5 heroes in 2 cf's :D)

i for one dont care for sniper.. he doesnt seem to be effective except for killing heroes that run away. but thats my opinion ;)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The reason Zeus gets so powerful is that:

Wussies can't kill the person themselves, so they are like "Zap", Zeus fires and you die at low life. It's almost like Zeus "Hero Farms" without soiling his own hands.

In situations where you can easily target him, say buh bye Zeus.

Biske

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
Krikkit: riddle me this: if theres a tauren ghosty dude, whats his name/title? Leshrac the Malicious?

...with SpiritBreaker, I managed to kill his ass once when he ambushed me...
Riddle Me This: Why Don't You Read My Post? :p

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
that is no ghosty tauren dude, lol. thats just a spirit walker even tho he can disappear and reappear!

Biske

Reaction score
Well, I know that, but in the game they're Dead Tauren, so I made the connection, so sue me!

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
dead tauren = they die to you?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He means that in ethreal form, they look like ghosts.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Dream_Walker said:
i for one dont care for sniper.. he doesnt seem to be effective except for killing heroes that run away. but thats my opinion ;)
Give him guinsoo's so you can start a battle with an assasinate then smack him once or twice and when he starts to run away you hex him and smack him some more and finish with another assasinate. Yes, it's cooldown is that fast. If you want to be cruel you can also toss in either an eye or stygian but i'd go guinsoos for hex and mana regen.

Biske

Reaction score
Exactly. Ethereal, Ghostly, I see no difference.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It still means ur ****ed if you are hit with a magical spell. Since you take 66% more damage from those kinds of spells.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
40% dota wise. the spiritbreaker isnt ethereal either, but w/e.
ya i guess the sniper could be good if you get those items, but still, i repick him :p just seems a whole lot better at chances of getting TROLL (farm = gg) its as simple as that!

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
im still better at troll than sniper, so its personal preference :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There is a point where sniper blows, and it is when you face up against strength heroes. Assassinate would do a fraction of thier life away and the attacks would be a while before the enemy falls.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
still not my favorite :|

does anybody like the enchantress? i think shes one of the most ass kicking heroes out there... i mean, a ~175 dmg nuke that can be spammed for only 40 mana? thats awesome! i literally owned with her today, 33-5. and yes i have a replay