Reaction score
NE- Centaur Warchief
UD- Skeleton King

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
the old stealth assasin from RoC, more than a year ago. At one point he had crit and bash, and a horribly overpowered killer ward as an ultimate.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is the story. I like playing DoTA but sometimes I get bored, but something really made me enjoy the game. I'm with Morphling and when I transofrm to any of the other heroes I start chatting like them, going close to my twin and they want to kill me but they never know whos' the real so they kill the twin, from their team :)
Or when I morph, I fight for the Dark side when they approach the base of the Good, and a team is on low hit points I hit him and kill him -Im again from the Good side.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually the morphling is very stupid one. I like the Crystal Maiden. I give her maan and hp regeneration, mystic staff and kill heroes trying to escape with frost nova, frost bite and the ultimate which makes an area of novas killing and giving you gold and double kill sometimes. Many heroes there are imbalanced, you cant escape and they do nig dmg.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Crystal Maiden is lame. Her ultimate is lame+ and the Morphling is the bomb. He can get like 3409123891 agility and have such high damage not counting items. Then he can blink infront or behind you and throw painful water at you and you will die! Dead!

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
senintal-techie (you cannot kill me even if you have gem)
scorge-Nurubian Assassin

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anti-mage? that hero is so cheap its not even funny. hes one of the many reasons i dont join most DOTA games. i mean come on, SIXTY-FOUR mana burn. PER HIT. and after about 5+ hits you can use the ultimate and kill them.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Anti-Mage isn't really that bad. If you consider by lvl 4 mana drain hit (Whatever its called) you being a caster will have plenty of mana and be able to send a lvl 4 nuke. Anti-Mage has really low hp and usually gets knocked to half hp or atleast 2/3 hp for each nuke. Then considering other agility heroes.. They usually have the hardest time against the anti-mage unless they have low mana like the Phantom Assasin. Strength/Melee don't have a problem since often they have low mana and high HP. Ultimately if you still have trouble with an Anti-mage just run. A tower should be close unless you pushed deep (Past a first tower.) and if you did that then you shouldn't be alone. Pushing that far alone is suicide.

My favorite hero would be Troll Warlord and Phantom Assasin, now.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
For now, I'd personally say Antimage/Troll Warlord/Any caster is my best, and that naga hero as well (if you all think he sucks, think again =) hes the true stunner in the game, bash + war stomp + sprint + -15 armor (I think) faerire fire)

And well antimage is easy to kill.. he has really low life unless you give him soul booster.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Neyocyte. He's the shit and I rape with him

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Slardor, Torment, All random, War lord, Razor, ermm any character for me now =)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Somebody wants negative attention. DotA is awesome and my new favorite char is Panda!

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mine is Night Stalker. I've never lost a game as him... but once they nerfed his attack spell, it used to stun at night and slow in the day time, now it does nothing at day time and slows at night... He's hardly as good. But I've still never lost with him. :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sakuhta said:
Mine is Night Stalker. I've never lost a game as him... but once they nerfed his attack spell, it used to stun at night and slow in the day time, now it does nothing at day time and slows at night... He's hardly as good. But I've still never lost with him. :)
Hes still awesome in Death matches =)