Fastest map?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know in SC there are fastest map maps, but are there any in WC. It would be hard cause of the 5 peon max or something but maybe there would be 2 gold mines. Prolly a dumb question but i just had to ask.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
There are no maps like that are legit. Only custom made maps can be like that.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yep, there are no fastest possible maps in WC3. It just doesn't suit the style of play in WC3. Since massing doesn't exist in WC3 because of the food limit.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there are fast maps but their custom maps, plus they really arent as fun as in starcraft :(

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, fast maps=boring cause of the food limit, like 100 whats that gonna do 200 like in SC is more interesting

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean.A map like the Big Game Hunters in sc.With 2 volcanoes(vespene...).here in war3 1 mine per base is enough.
And it's more interesting when your gold mine collapses rather than having unlimited resources.Of course you can make maps with the map editor and edit the gold to max.But i never make such maps,i make them even fewer and far,so that you have to
defeat neutrals(like dragons or ogre lords)to have a new mine.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not as fun, every "real" game that is WC3 is ladder game which is good, so you can't make a stacked map to give you advantage or whatever.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ladder games are made and picked by ladder.

I have seen several "fast gold" "no food limit" maps and they do not catch my interest. Blizzard was smart by making only certain maps played, since SC lost all of it's credit to money maps and fastest possible maps.