Fading Bonds

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu makes his way to area five, knowing that no one else will risk it. Luck for Ryu, his tough scales, even though not present in most places of his body, protect him from the scrap weapons the squaters may have. Ryu clenches the key tight as he walks in, and many cringe as he enters as even they can sense his aura. Many feel as if they are watching a dragon enter the area -- which, in Ryu's case, is not far off. Ryu looks around and begins to comb the area with his heightened senses. Ryu knows that asking these people questions would be pointless as they are all fearful and don't trust anyone.

Ryu: <I had no idea that this would be the revenge the gods would wrought.>[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: <Why do I have to choose the hard areas... It matters naught.>

Ryu senses their advance from all sides, and he prepares himself for quick planar jumps. It's unlikely that any of them have any weapon that can cause any harm to him, let alone penetrate his skin. However, he doesn't want to risk actually hurting anyone, especially since he is far and above trained more than them.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*They all begin moving at speeds Ryu has seen in only one creature before. A great ruckuss stirs up as they all begin casting spells and extending huge claws from their thin fingers.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: <Why didn't I sense this before?!>

Ryu begins moving at his own inhuman speed, dodging spell after spell so he may find a spot to transform. When he has a moment, finally, he immediately shifts the planes around him so as to grant himself more time to transform. He feels his energies spark anew as he enters his dragonoid form. He knows what he faces now, and doesn't waste anytime. He doesn't have the energy built up to call upon either the Lighthawk Wings or Shadowhawk Wings, so he simply begins weaving in and out of portals as he forms his original blade forged by dwarven allies long ago.

Ryu: I know who and what you are! Tell me why you attack, NOW!![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The sound of their voices in his head is to such a degree that it is painful.*

YOU ARE THE BRINGER OF PAIN! You brought them down on us. THE ROBES! BEWARE THE STAFF! ((and the coRt)) WE would not FEEL this PAIN if you hadn't come, hadn't come, hadn't slain. WE WILL AVENGE I

*All of them Trabnsform into their fully undead forms, towering as a Tarresque, but nearly doubling in speed and increasing their strength and spellcasting power 15 fold.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: The gods of magic and death?! The King of Rurikan wrought their wrath! I would not dare bring them down!

Ryu's words fall upon deaf ears as he continues to weave in and out of attacks. The AW don't recall Ryu ever being this fast, or powerful, without the aid of the Lighthawk Wings, and they are actually losing to a single individual. Well, if he were fighting back, it could be said Ryu were winning. Ryu, now, is simply trying to cripple them, temporarily. He knows that, if he can't he may as, he may as well start using a more powerful weapon and magics.[/color]

Qwerty_99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can I join? I'll use this character:

Name: Gundiar
Race: Ghostly Demon
Class: Spy/Mage/Shape Shifter
Spells
Dark Realm- Blackness surrounds the enemy and drains mana
Dark Bolt- An almost invisible bolt of part lightning, part fire, and part ice, but weak attack
Dark Terror- Blinds the enemy for a minute
Light from Within- Heals an ally slightly
Abilities
Cameleon- Basically turns invisible for 10 minutes
Humanization- Forms the shape of a human for 5 minutes
Other: You can't physically attack unless he uses humanization. When in regular form only magic spells work on him. He also can't pick up any objects as it will pass through him.

Qwerty_99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Sorry for the double post, I have a hard time remembering what just happened when I read it.

BOT: Gundiar walks in and notices Ryu with his inhuman speed dodging the spells from the undead attacking him.

Gundiar: <to himself> Who is that man? I can sense him using a dragon form, and he has great skills...perhaps I could help him in his quest.

Gundiar casts Cameleon and walks in closer.

Gundiar: <to himself> This isn't a good time. Perhaps, later. But, I shall cast this first.

Gundiar casts Dark Terror on the undead enemies, then walks back to the door.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((sure, just show up in the ruins.))

*The Apocalypse Walkers continue trying to destroy Ryu, casting a miriad of spells to increase their own speed and ability to block, and spells designed for area affects.*

*Over by the crater ROad hear the comotion and rushes to find the source.*

Qwerty_99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I'm to lazy to look are you in the ruins?

BOT: Gundiar walks into the ruins.

Gundiar: These ancient ruins... I know this place for sure... it won't help me much though.

Gundiar sees a figure come out from a shadow.

Gundiar: Who are you?!

???: You don't need to know. You're dead!

The figure casts a fireball at Gundiar and he dodges it.

Gundiar: What have I done to you to make you mad at me?

???: I'll get you!

The beast starts casting fireballs and Gundiar keeps on dodging them.

Gundiar casts Dark Terror at the beast then casts Dark Bolt several times to rid of the beast. Gundiar thenw alks over to the beast and recognizes it as an ogre.

Gundiar: How would an ogre know use of magicka....? A medallion.

Gundiar finds a medallion around the ogre's neck and bends down to look at it.

Gundiar: <to himself> There seems to be the letters "T" and "R" engraved into it. Perhaps there is mystery here to solve.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu watches as the AW start to pick up in speed, and begins casting a chain spell on himself. Upon completion of the chant, Armor, Ghost Armor, Stone Armor, Blur, Mirror Image, Elemental Resistance, Magical Resistance, Banal Resistance, Holy Resistance, Quicken (Advanced Haste x4 -- works on spell casting and physical ability), and just about every other defensive and enhancing spell Ryu knows. It pretty much drains half his spell-casting ability for the day, but he'll need it for the AW.

Ryu: <ROads coming, and I sense another presence.>

Ryu stops for only a moment as he concentrates on his Golden Armor. It appears, and all the knowledge of the once Golden King infuses into Ryu's being, again. Ryu's sword elongates and widens as he moves once more. He is hit by Poison Cloud, Dark Cloud, and Fireball, but the damage is minimul thanks to his immunity to poison -- thanks to William -- and higher than even his normal elemental resistance.

Ryu: I've got to think fast...[/color]

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
*Gathaer walks to door 2, he keeps going straight*
Gathaer:Hmm.. I wonder whats here... Theres got to be something..

OOC: r we in the desert or something?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((In order to progress the plot....))

*Undead eventually die*

*ROad finds the door, broken into dozens of pieces, making a huge pile.*

"Anyone have any Ideas as far as how to rebuild the door for use?"