Fading Bonds

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Time and comment

*You are all stolen from your daily lives and brought to a grand tower by some mystical energies. Within the tower a huge Labyrinth lies before you, yet a path of orange light rises before you, bypassing the maze, up to the heights of the tower. Waiting for you is a wizend old man in orange robes with light tints of green running through his silvered hair. When he speaks the subject shifts easily and his speech to you seems slightly unorganized*

Aevus: Welcome Heroes, I am Aevus. I have called upon you all to right a serious evil which has not yet come to pass. You have all been called here due to some of your more interesting talents, yet the most powerful of you all has yet to arrive. I'm sure some of you know who I am refering to, but not yet, or perchance you have forgotten. At any rate I must return to the task at hand. One must understand that this valley has been disrupted and timelines shifted so that many events have never happened and some are much closer to others. Eight years ago, by this timeline's standards, a great Hero was seperated, light from dark, ying from yang, well none of these truely fit the description well enough, but together they were a powerful force, once joined through fate they defeated many great evils. I shall not go into detail about anything concerning their past, only their present. Well now then, Three years ago 9 of the most powerful necromancers to ever have lived were assembled by my brother Surae. They created for him an undead like no other, greater even than that of the Apocalypse Walkers. Their lives were taken and consumed by this project, taken to fuel this powerful creature. So now this False Joined One went walking upon the earth, filled with hate, malice, and the souls of evil. One of the Necromancers was clever enough to save himself from actually being consumed as was required, a chief among Surae's still dwindling ranks, a one Toricas. Some of you may have heard of him, it was he who escaped the Savior in this very valley nearly 50 years ago by standard time. I remain tied here for all eternity as a sage and soothsayer, and thus I will be unable to aid you. Your mission is this find the Broken One and his Master, Toricas, destroy them both. The Broken Shell can be spared, but Toricas must fall! Toricas is living off the energies of The Void, a being of shadow that was once held with the Joined Ones, released and banished. Once The Seperated Ones arrive you may go.

~~Rules~~
Ok, lets lay down some ground rules here
First off, follow all RPR rules (duh...)
Secondly, if you join, make it good...(or i'll just ignore you)
Thirdly, normal characters, only humanoids (no zerg, aliens, shadow beings, keep it close to a human anyway...), no temporal magics or anything, keep it simple
Fourthly, Do NOT keep to my plot, you can run off and do whatever the hell you want, but stick close and try to stay involved.

I would prefer if people used some of the old characters, the originals from the beginnings

and as always, have fun and keep on your toes

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I would prefer if people used some of the old characters, the originals from the beginnings
By that...are you actually asking for Ryu?

yeah, pretty much

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Ok! This RPG is now open to the public!

((I'll be using Yemeth and Abaden))

*A flash of light fills the small room as A great demon and a scarred man step out of a deep red portal.*

Yemeth and Abaden: We have arrived Aevus. What is it your require from us?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Another flash fills the room as a portal of orange opens overhead. Out, uh..., falls a very flustered looking human, Ryu. Ryu looks around to get his barings straight, and looks straight at Aevus.

Ryu: You?! What is it, this time?!
Yemeth and Abaden: It is good to see you, too.
Ryu: Yemeth?! Abaden?! Aevus called the both...three of us here, did he?
Aevus: Yes. This is a dire situation. Allow me to introduce you to your comrades before I answer your question.[/color]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I'll try my hand at the old job :)
((can't resist...random pervertedness taking over..."ITS A HAND JOB!!!"))

Name: Gaiden
Race: Crystal Guardian (looks like a man made of ice/crystals in true form, but is a shafter (shape shifter))
Weapon: Grows icicle weapons out of wrists and arms
Appearance: well, like a man made of ice....
Height: 6'9"
Dissabilities: smokes (a signiture of my characters)

Reaction score
sorry i was kicked off the computer before i could post.

ill join using a new charecter i will be posting in charecter submission soon

Name: Juans
Race: human
weapons: a silver cane and a platinum sword
hieght:6'10"
disabilities: dust allergies

if you need to modify something go ahead (and if this double posts please dont warn me cuz im on a computer that laggs

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((*Sigh* I'll just start it then))

Aevus: I have called you here to guide this, small group on a quest to destroy an Abomination. The Master Necromancer Toricas has created a horrible creature, something that has come to call itself BOnd. Yemeth, Abaden, He is you. Toricas used the dormant energies in this realm, and all others, that your fusion constantly gave off. He used the eneregies to create an evil version of TYSOn. I cannot tell you where to start exactly, but I can point you in the right direction. Before you go I will introduce you to your allies. Ryu you know, but these two are Juans and Gaiden. Now, one last thing. I shall make you as one once more...

*Great green light fills the room as Yemeth and Abaden move closer together. A green line is cut straight down the center of each and one side becomes nearly transparent. They seem to be moving backwards in time, going back to a time when they were as one. When ther lights fade, they stand as one entity.*

Yemeth and Abaden: We are the Rejoined Ones, we are the ROad which all must travel down. We will take our leave.

Aevus: Seek out the Rurikan Ruins, there you will find your first leads.

ROad: Thank you Aevus...

*The tower begins to fade and the group is standing in the center of a wide open field. The Rurikan Ruins can be seen in the distance.*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Gaiden spits in the grass off to the side and flicks his thumb up. It mutates and morphs into a small, silver, long tube, the tip red hot. He presses it to his lips, and pulls it away (its a boom tube people)... a small round cig is forming from the red streak of light comming from his mouth, it hardens and becomes a lit cig.

So where too?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*ROad raises his hand and points off towards the ruined capital. Ryu notes that ROad, unlike TYSOn, speaks in the first person.*

"That is our Destination. I am not sure what we are looking for, but thats where Aevus told us to start nonetheless."

*He looks as if a cold chill had just run through his body.*

"What was that....probably nothing, so Ryu, care to do the honors?"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *opening a portal* We'll move ahead at fifty mile intervals.

Everyone walks into the portal, but Ryu hesitates a moment to look back. He lifts an eyebrow as he looks around, sensing, possibly, what ROad had sensed before.

Ryu: I don't agree...

Ryu then walks through his own portal arriving fifty miles from where they were.[/color] ((cheap, aren't we ;)))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"I am sure, it was nothing, I can no longer feel it."

*ROad surveys the area.*

"Just a bit farther to go, we'll walk from here."

*In the distance an Apocalypse Walker Prototype watches, it is merely a scout...*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
A quick click of the fingers, and suddenly Gaiden is behind the Walker, hovering on his speed disk. A sudden molding of a spike takes form on his hands as he jams it through the walker...

Suddenly, standing behind ROad, he hands the walkers robe over to him.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"This is, or rather was, the Robe of an Apocalypse Walker Protot...wait, how'd I know that? I can't remember ever having encountered such a thing...wait, I have...in this very valley, the Valley of Angels..."

*He seems to become lost in thought. When he returns to reality, his eyes seem to have light tints to their inky blackness.*

"He was merely a scout, theres gotta be something bigger, or more powerful nearby..."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu enters a defensive pose, much to ROad's surprise. Ryu is looking around. He looks to be sensing a dark presence, or at least a threatening one.

ROad: What is it?
Ryu: I sense a familiar aura... It's still distant, though. Let's continue on...[/color]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
A sudden flicker and a white face with long black hair appears, but withen seconds it is gone, back to gaiden... who is sweating, literally, bullets.

ROad: What seems to be wrong?

Gaiden, smiling: Nothing! Lets move on, shall we?