Exchange or transfer objects from different servers?

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
That is my question, I haven`t thought much because I just happened and wanted to post it for me not to forget:

If I create a character on the american server and purchased at the auction house there (I think it is cheaper, I have not checked), then you can add someone of the european server (trusted of course) giving your objects in a game you've created your character switch to the American server and receive your items that you gave your colleague in another game created for you?

Greetings and thanks for the answer! :acclaim:

PS: I do not know if this can violate the "contract" that each has with blizzard, if so please shut the post.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloomatic, your posts is welcome here. While Blizzard may not allow this kind of action (I honestly don't know the answer if they do or don't), there is nothing prohibiting you from talking about it :)

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, but it might mess up the market. Blizzard might be seeing a mass migration of characters, too. I would like this feature, but to uphold balance among the servers, I don't think this will ever be implemented. Great idea though.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Bloomatic, your posts is welcome here. While Blizzard may not allow this kind of action (I honestly don't know the answer if they do or don't), there is nothing prohibiting you from talking about it :)
Thank you very much for your hospitality. I only ask because it seems that Blizzard has become more demanding with the game and not allow so much. Anyway, I guess that level of demand is the result of players who can not do things very well.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Can you do this currently, because then it would just seem to be a loophole and Blizzard should just allow you to send things to your other account without having to go through all this hassle since people will do it anyways.