[EvW] Vol. 1: Superman (Pre-Crisis) vs Goku (End of GT).

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'm gonna try this new typa thread out It's gonna be a "comic vs manga/anime" typa thread, where I'll post some **** about both characters and we just bitch on about who would win. Couldn't care less if you guys just go "lol superman" or whatever, but if you want put some discussion into it. It'll be awesome. Anyway, here we go.

VS

Powers

Superman
  • Superhuman strength able to move entire galaxies at will.
  • Speed enough to break dimensional barriers but not the Speed Force.
  • Near infinite stamina.
  • Nearly invurnable.
  • Extraordianary senses.
  • High intelligence.
  • Quick regeneration
  • Super breath able to shift the winds of a planet.
  • Heat vision.
  • X-ray vision
  • Flight.

Goku
  • Speed enough to break light speed.
  • Near infinite stamina.
  • Nearly invurnable.
  • Extraordianary senses.
  • Various Ki attacks ranging from a destructive disc that can saw a mountain in half to a giant bomb the size of a small moon.
  • Quick regeneration which makes him substantially stronger after healed.
  • Instantanious Transmission.
  • Flight

Goku is viewed by many fans and organizations as the Japanese equivalent of Superman, the world famous comic book superhero created by DC Comics. There are also many similarities between Goku and Superman. Both have similar origins (sent to another planet, homeworlds destroyed, found by a nice elderly person who raised him as his own) and powers (super strength, super speed, flight, nigh-invulnerability) and both characters have died and been resurrected.

I figure you don't need to know that they're both trained in all kinds of martial arts and are masters of them, but whatever. Who wins?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WEll clearly all Goku has to do is blow up the sun, and remove Super-mans power source.

Assuming pre-crisis he got his power from the sun? I know he at some point got his power from the sun/needs the yellow sun.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
superman lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i wanted to read that comic:(

dotn think this match up is fair so im going with gwaku