Evolution of armor through Soul Calibur

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
no games i really want atm. eventually maybe
Im talkin when SC4 comes out.... I'm am gonna need practice cause I';m gonna hit all the tournaments in a 3 state radius.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
dbz budokai 3 was the best fighter i've ever played. wonderful game. if every anime fighter used that as a base, there would be too many awesome fighters out there.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah Budokai 3 was tons of fun. Then they went ahead and ruined it all by making Tenkaichi. Check it out, EVERY CHARACTER FROM DBZ, AND THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME MOVES!!!

L

Laharl

I never played Devil May Cry 4 - I don't own consoles, for one thing. I just watched a cutscene on YouTube and broke my curfew of not reading YouTube comments for fear of my IQ dropping - one comment remarked on how bouncy the female protagonist's chest was, so of course I went to see for myself.

Don't get me wrong, but the intricate details that went into it are just wrong, considering human movement in games is far from realistic at the moment. They can't even get humans to blink properly yet someone has programmed mass and elasticity to a woman's breasts and somehow despite her standing still ends up having her breasts bounce up and down - is that realistic? Of course not.*
Welcome to Earth. The land where games try to appeal to horny straight guys.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Im talkin when SC4 comes out.... I'm am gonna need practice cause I';m gonna hit all the tournaments in a 3 state radius.
Not really a big SC series fan. something about weapons in a fightan gaem turns me off

dbz budokai 3 was the best fighter i've ever played. wonderful game. if every anime fighter used that as a base, there would be too many awesome fighters out there.
Yeah Budokai 3 was tons of fun. Then they went ahead and ruined it all by making Tenkaichi. Check it out, EVERY CHARACTER FROM DBZ, AND THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME MOVES!!!
Budokai 3 is the best one to date. The tenkaichi games were good for what they are but 2 and 3 got out of hand imo. DBZ: Burst Limit looks liek it went back to the Budokai formula

Street Fighter 4 lyfe.
lol @ rufus
YouTube - SF4 Loke Test: Rufus vs Blanka