Evolution of armor through Soul Calibur

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Left Hand: you can only move and roughly dodge
Right hand: Only neutral attacks

ITS YOUR CHOICE

Reaction score
I love the new designs on Nightmare and the 'good' Nightmare. They're amazing looking and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a little disgusted in this trend in video games, for multiple reasons.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Developers spend more time increasing breast size, than, you know, making their games stop sucking.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im only being honest, in DMC 4 are you watching legs, or boobs....lie to me sure, but dont lie to yourself
I never played Devil May Cry 4 - I don't own consoles, for one thing. I just watched a cutscene on YouTube and broke my curfew of not reading YouTube comments for fear of my IQ dropping - one comment remarked on how bouncy the female protagonist's chest was, so of course I went to see for myself.

Don't get me wrong, but the intricate details that went into it are just wrong, considering human movement in games is far from realistic at the moment. They can't even get humans to blink properly yet someone has programmed mass and elasticity to a woman's breasts and somehow despite her standing still ends up having her breasts bounce up and down - is that realistic? Of course not.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
AWSOEME NEW GAME PLAY

BATTLE DMAGE

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
wang you got a 360? cause i will whoop your ass up and down all day... and That is a PROMISE!!!!