Evil!!! LOL, So Evil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I don't think I'm going to keep this on the StarGhost server very long, but wanted to share this with the rest of you guys. I downloaded it as what the filename indicates, but it's for some game called "Virus". This program will run if you just click "Run" when you get the popup dialog box.

I won't post any comments on this until a few of you guys check it out. Anyway, enjoy!

http://www.starghost.com/StarCraft Universal Crack.exe

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are trying to give me a virus? WTF is it about? Why don't you describe it? But I think I know what it is:

First you open it it says you want to delete Windows Folder, then it forces you to choose yes. Then it "deletes" your windows folder and says you have no OS and you think it went into dos. There is no game called Virus as I know of. But anyone should know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to delete your Windows folder by some old program or manually deleting it because files are in use and you can't delete those files.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Heh, sorry for the heart attack. And no, I'm not trying to give you a virus. I would never do that intentionally on battleforums. It's a Flash program that makes it look like it's deleting your harddrive, but yes, as you said you can't just do that.

Anyway, sorry about the scare, but have fun using it on your friends!

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got that thing like 1 year ago. It was called GTA3 Screensaver. Scared the bijeebus outta me. But then I saw some things that were out of place...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
CORT TOTALLY KILLED MY INTERWEB!

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha i love that, almost as good as this program i found that makes the start button run away from the mouse...god thats the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.