Every one knows Undead has a bijillion advantage over NightElf lets prove it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh you will see ghoul-garg in 4v4 alright...but is not a standard strategy as you dont have to face ne but 4 different enemies.

Orcs do have a great dispell but lets be honnest the vast majority preffer docs or shammans instead of spirit walkers.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Undead nuke is imba.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
heheh you will see ghoul-garg in 4v4 alright...but is not a standard strategy as you dont have to face ne but 4 different enemies.

Orcs do have a great dispell but lets be honnest the vast majority preffer docs or shammans instead of spirit walkers.
The vast majority aren't great players are they?

If your talking about massing 4v4 though it really doesn't matter does it?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh theroy... Nuke is ALL ud has.. Nuke and auras.. take the aura and nuke away from them and you got a useless race..

is the same with humans.. take away..brilance and casters from them and they are useless.

take away moon wells, hunts and ne will be even more useless than they are

take away shamans and docs with FS and orcs will be useless.

Nuke is part of UD and will be here to stay... the ONLY problem is the ways of countering it is not effective enough or either very pricey and unaccessible.

the vast majority in 4's and 3's neglect a lot of things.. like scouting controlling the map, expnasions..etc. a lot of them limit themselves to..a type of units. like.. I mass knights.. i mass air.. i mass..X... but if its played right 4's can be good.

I got a great success with POTM for example in 3's. i get aura and owl and i completely outplay them. In creeping, where they are.. what they are doing...etc. Some still don't realize how important controlling is.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
undead aint better
they've got alot of strategies to choose from and they can get a huge s**tload of units when usin necs
and whats more gargs only cost 2 or 3 food

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
on the NE vs UD when the UD, i wanna put my 2 cents in.

Now, im not sure exactly about NE, but, i used to rush wisps to the UD base and build the least expensive tree and dispel the blight. it was like my really old UD strat for 4v4, I would send my Acos asap to a nearby orc or human player and build a haunt mine on their mine if i get there fast enough...it slows down their gold income and produciton untill they kill it, and your likely to get a bit of cash outta the mine, by this time ill have sent an army to the base and taken him out.

and if the UD player rushed an orc player that went towers, how would that play out?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
thats not to bad an idea, ive seen something like it before in 4v4.
he called it his fast expo, but it take allies help. he would dispell his mine and take everything over to the enemy base. then build a hall and tower and use his acos and ghoul to fight off the peons untill allied heros could arrive.

oh yeah, a little secret. something thats been working really well is fast tech to bears and hipps. In ffa this strat work pretty well vs hu, ud, and even ne adding maybe 2 chims later. FFa gives you the time u need to tech this out with out most herassment/rush problems, but im sure it could be implemented into solo with the right defense and a few early units just to hold them off.