Every one knows Undead has a bijillion advantage over NightElf lets prove it.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Every one knows NightElf casters are the best.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
-

I can't bean Ghoul-Garg when I'm NE either. I can sometimes with orc..Human..Well..Human couldn't beat a bug.

Really it depends on the player you're facing and their abilities with Ghoul-Garg. If they suck, of course, the chances of you beating them sky-rockets. It's always great to face a sucky player.

**wat in hell dose alt+qq do may i ask beer $lut**
It causes you to gain 1k gold and wood each time you do it. It's a secret cheat, I_sa_kill_u_now, don't tell anyone else!

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**i think gargs are the worst unit ever unless ur one of those ppl that use stratigys.....i have never used a stratigy ever u would know that if u play against me thats wat makes me unique and i got told that by someone and iam still lik that to this day((dont ask to battle me coz i have been having problems with my com coz it wont let me get in b.net))**

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**i find when play a 2v2 u play the most best players coz they all mainly use human or NE its good for me coz iam a ORC user and i just hammer them with my wind riders and distract them with my heros and melee**

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
then quick tech to it and own the UD.

Easier said then done NE dosen't have frost towers or burrows so they can defend them selves. goul rush of gg. Use to could tech tier 3 with them but with the speed up on necro just can't do.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**look theroy u realy bug me coz of u being a NE user,through all the time i have played this great game i have seen NE being used well......so wat in hell is wrong with ur playing if u cant stop complaining about the team u play as.............looks the moon wells i think are the best things to use burrows suck coz they let the peons get stuck in one area and the frost towers it only tagets on unit and dosent kill it in time unless u tell it to target wat u want and the moonwell heals ur unit but ur right there pretty defencless from rushers this one thing piss's me off about playing on the net but i worked a way around it and i know u can to by having fun with it thats if u know wat i mean coz u seem to hate the NE unlike i i love all the teams but i chose to mainly play as orcs coz they dont need stratigys and there got the best heros ((fav is TC))and the thing iam saying is that u dont need these things to beat to UD there a weak team so all u have to do is forget ur stratrgys and play lik u did when u first got the game.((not crap but with the willingness to work out your problems))

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
** i know but it is worthless if there got a bigger attack that holds more units then towers and theres no use of slowing them if there gonna destroy the tower anyway so its a pointless fact that u pointed out for me o and plus that its so possible to attack with another relay of units that will wipe out the rest of there units and buildings so that there as screwed as the NE are so remember this((UD arnt invincible i know yous know this but yous are making it seem lik they are))**

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
I think I know what your getting at Pan, but I'm not gonna flame you!!!1!

Don't even get me wrong I could post replays of me kicking the shit out of UD, if I wanted to. Your comments of beating UD with NE mean jack to me.

Theroy is a better player than me, his apm with NE is higher, and I can see it sometimes in his replays, but I knew flat out what he was gonna go, and I was playing my best race to one of his worst. There should have been some euqual libream there, but I had my ass handed to me from the start none the less.

Maybe it's imbalance, maybe I wasn't playing smart, but I am not a noob!

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by I_sa_kill_u_now
** i know but it is worthless if there got a bigger attack that holds more units then towers and theres no use of slowing them if there gonna destroy the tower anyway so its a pointless fact that u pointed out for me o and plus that its so possible to attack with another relay of units that will wipe out the rest of there units and buildings so that there as screwed as the NE are so remember this((UD arnt invincible i know yous know this but yous are making it seem lik they are))**
You missed the whole idea. Let's say you upgrade 6 ziggerauts, atleast 2 should be frost. It just evens out that way. If you are facing an army, it would be alot better for those units attacking to attack and move real slow.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Ok Im sure everyone knows Fov won the eswc tourney. I was listening to his comments on why he thought he won. He say he was lucky. Yeah lucky that his ass is was better at the ud mirror match than aether and madfrog

its kinda making a point final 4 were 3ud to 1hu. just like all tournys had hu finalist when they were imbalanced, and just like before that when all tounyes had ne when they were imbalanced, or OVERPOWERED w/e u wanna call it.

something !@#$ up happened at WWI when madfrog introduced everyone to the dam ghoul garg strat, but his weak spot was the mirror match, same with aether. FoV knowing the mirror match well had the tourney in the bag.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy, my brother does fine against UD even if they go ghouls + gargs. (yes even high lvl-UDs too)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Heh. Blizzard will never get anything right when It comes to TFT. I'd say just try to find a counter for it. If you can't do that, like people mentioned, use a different race for awhile.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well there r good players that live and love the game........................................................and there r nerds as ppl call them : ppl that make strats and argue about little faults that blizzard has done through the years.....this would include Theroy and many other ppl but i think that "N_'s bro and ihaveproblems +others"in the list of ppl that lik the game as it is((iam in none i just play the game and have fun so dont say iam anything but a person))**

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ihaveproblems
You missed the whole idea. Let's say you upgrade 6 ziggerauts, atleast 2 should be frost. It just evens out that way. If you are facing an army, it would be alot better for those units attacking to attack and move real slow.
u do know that that is well over 840 gold to upgrade 6 towers, 2 being nerubian.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**pan its not just that its that u dont have that much surrounding a mine anyway coz it just plain gets in the way and not everyone puts up defence in there base in b.net coz there so nervous about playing the person they dont know they forget it and its a big problem for them when they remember coz they have to waste Recourse's that could go into there attack force((lik Pan said 6 towers 840 gold<that just to defend a gold mine u got to b kidding me))**

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't need to. :) Just saying they wont get It PERFECTLY balanced ever.

It's like saying you can spread butter on toast perfectly everytime, It just wont happen.