Every one knows Undead has a bijillion advantage over NightElf lets prove it.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I've been running series of tests. So far me and andrew have finsished one. And me and NGB have finished 2 lets keep doing this. Any one else want to help test. Just get a friend one go NE one go Undead the Undead mass gargs and Gouls and attack the NE and tell me if he can counter it KNOWING what he's doing I suck at undead and these two are pretty decent NE players I know andrew player NE before he switched to Undead results. I'm going to prove once and for all with out an argument that UD out does NE insanley do to imbalance.

Blizzard claims that UD is most powerful race They also say that NightElf statisticaly out does Undead but that's not the way highlevel games are turning out.

Forums

"The panda might be a good turning point."

"Warden with fok and fast expo"

"Alt QQQ Reveals map"

All these counters are based on luck.

Counters

Archers hunts probably the fastest thing you can do. The whole point of gouls is to take out that shit. He will go staight to thoes archers and dryads skipping over the hunts yeah it's alot of damage but with thoes statues behind they heal quite fast and your losses are minimum finally you take out the low hp archers and the drayds with focus fire from gargs they take extra dmg. you'll notcie you'll have like 3 gouls left they will have like 5 hunts left but you will have insane level DK and lich and the nova + coil with the statue the hunts don't live long.

Hypo Every one seems to think this is a good counter this shit dosen't work. It takes second building well they get to pump there gargs out of there main building so you need to make two Wind's. So now add the cost of the wisps time to make the wisps the harassing that's been done to your wisps. The time of your buildings the price of your hypo. He can have 4 gargs harassing your base before you get to hypo by the time you have 2 hypo he can have 6 gargs and like 12 gouls and 3 statues. h/f. Even if you do manage to match him in it. It's not going to work because his aura is like a ****ing healing ward. And with his statues in there it's just not going to die and there attack rate is like 3 attacks of 80 dmg before you get one in. Stack that with your hypo's frozen by nova. Or with the vamp on them. hmm.

Rush you ever try to rush a teching undead with his "workers" chopping wood and frost towers trust me it dosen't work.

Asking High level players

Mr.Cygnus

In an audio some one asked I can't counter garg goul.

He replies "me and you both brother". Only one I could find.

Testing it.

So far I've got three tests done. Undead being my 3'rd worst and my 2nd best race being horrible It's suprising what you can do.

First game.

Was the standard goul garg strat he knew befor hand I was going to do this couldn't counter. Oppenen Nevergoingback

Second Game

Nevergoingback he wasn't sure what I was going to do this game but again extremely hard to counter and rush was not an option chim only counter imagine doing that with a gay ****ing uncatchable dk?

Third Game

Andrew he knew what I was going to do couldn't counter it.

Fourth Game

Theory being the NightElf and knowing that it was going to be goul garg and trying to counter

player Statistics

Me = I'd say I suck with Undead

Nevergoingback = Fellow NightElf player I'd say he's pretty decent level 20 before this patch helped get two clans in the top 300.

Andrew = I'd say fairly decent NightElf player it was his race before he switched over to Undead.

Theroy= Nightelf player my only race that I'm good at then it's orc which I suck then undead even more sucking at then Human which I can't even do.

Replays

First Replay

http://www.shadow-tech.org/replays/NGB1.w3g

Second Replay

http://www.shadow-tech.org/replays/NGB2.w3g

Thrid Replay

http://www.shadow-tech.org/replays/And1.w3g

Fourth Replay

http://www.shadow-tech.org/Theroy1.w3g

I'm not going to stop till every one realizes that this shit can't be countered and undead is way to overpowered. Argue this point all you want more tests are comming. =)

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So what if it does. Stop whinning and learn how to play against it. If you find it so hard to beat it, why not play with it?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Because I'm a Nightelf player now get the hell out of this section you have no idea how the game works. Why don't you learn to play against it? What the hell does that even mean? If you are trying to say counter it. You can't maybe you kind of missed the point.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well there is one way to beat it.............use hippo's against them in a secret attack example: using them by little attact sratching at there base entill u make them bleed u must know wat i mean and if u dont ill try something to work out how to beat them**

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well i think it shows it works when someone good with that team use's them**

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well it depends on if ur opponet sucks.......well thats true to an extent but u can take even the best player down with that stratige u just have to b fast with it ((forged wat team do u use most/wats ur fav team coz i think u would lik HU coz the way u dis the others))**

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you are all "good" Nightelf players, and I am an undead player, and I play as NE agaisnt an undead who use this strat, and I win. What the hell does that make u three?

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**umm wat the hell u talking bout pan"what the hell does that make u three?"who was that made to and yes NE can beat UD u just need a good player**

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
it was directed at NGB theroy and andrew. Me and ud palyer has beaten UD as NE. so if they are good NE, cant beat UD but I can and im only an UD palyer, what does that really make them?
I can understand not know what the ud player will get due to crappy playing and scouting But if u know come on it is so easy to do havent u figured it out?

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**well dose that make me a NE player coz i can beat UD with NE easy and a good player aswell**

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I played, I was trying something new, I still have ugs to work out. It's not over yet.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
there are a couple replays i've uploaded back in 1.14 and it went around this particular problem.

the closest i came to beat them was hippos + archerswith few talons and dotc.

warden + potm

reason dotc rejuv + roar. roar which is essential for archers and hippos dammage output.

also the sooner you get master talons the sooner you can counter effectivly what UD has.

Cyclone is essential in countering the 3 heros ud are going. practicly apply divide and conquer. cyclone dk + CL (if he has it) and ss lich and ff on him..since he has the best aoe damage.

next.. eliminate DK... but dont! chase him... simply cyclone him enough times to get him killed without lich + dk the task in defeating the combo is much much easier.
roared archers, talons and hippos are enough....just have plenty of them.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That may work but that's so hard to get in solo. Espcially on maps that permit harass getting too tier 3 is hard enough with out a hard tech.

Reaction score
UD SHOULD be the most powerful because in single player campaign, it took all 3 of the races to stop them. Also, in the ROC last level of NE, they needed a trap to stop them~ This proves UD was intended to be the strongest.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not on battle.net they shouldn't it should be balanced. So it's actually fun.

Reaction score
every race has a strength, and every race has a weakness.
UD's weakness is early casters. Learn it, then use it.