Even more SC2 screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its wc3.... if you look closely, you know the pictures next to the number on how much damage a unit does in war 3, like seige damage is a rock, peircing damage is an arrow, thats wut those pics use......

FallenFootman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.warcraftmaps.com
The one witht he world editor looks like the W3 editor. The icons are also same from starcraft, REMEMBER THESE SCREENS ARE FROM EARLY EARLY ALPHA TESTING. THE GAME WILL BE FULLY ORIGINAL AND TOUChED UP WHEN IT IS RELEASED.
i guess they are incorporating some features from first SC and WC to test the game now

Ender001

Member!
Reaction score
Website
flamefromthesky.tk
THEY ARE A MOD DONE WITH WC 3 SOURCE CODE!! THIS IS NOT SC 2!! THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT IT ON THE BLIZZARD WEBSITE! IT'S ALL FAKE!

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok heres the rundown for those that are still in the dark...the screenshots are links of a mod that replaces units in warcraft with starcraft units and also adds in campaigns emulating the sc/bw campaigns. it is an add on for warcraft 3 tft.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ok, first off. You cannot win an argument saying that it looks LIKE WC3. Blizzard will use the same stuff to make a game, and if you look REALLY close you can see ALL the games look the same.
Here is a better way to state an arguement. Which a@... did right...he gave us a site that proves these are WC3 pictures.

Santa-Bla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are no changes.So its fake.Its only 3d.Blizzard will change the names and buildings and add some.Maybe a new race.

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it bet it is fake and as some person said its a mod for wc3, the graphics look the same but still it looks pretty cool. the SC alpha, or was it beta those pics look better than the SC now ;P

cazat

Reaction score
OMG

O.M.G!!!
I'll never believe these screenshot are from SC2, how fool r these 3d graph?! Blizzard will not make the game looks like that.
That's the reason I prefer SC than WC, i think the 2d graph is better...

Status
Not open for further replies.