Even more SC2 screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FaTJohN

The person above me already said it, but I have to agree, Those are some sweet pics

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Sigh... what do you mean? You ever see the SC Beta pics? Those existed before it hit the stores. So what are you talking about?

irunthemile

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is 1 thing that would make me think they are real, in some of the pics they have the terran supply counter in the top right... but if that is scii then i am pissed, it looks just like wciii, which is exactly what i dont want.

NeoDarkness

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by irunthemile
there is 1 thing that would make me think they are real, in some of the pics they have the terran supply counter in the top right... but if that is scii then i am pissed, it looks just like wciii, which is exactly what i dont want.
first off, one f the pics has the counter.

Second, Blizzard would have announced SC2 and asked for beta testers. They have done that for every game they released.
I'm pretty sure those are pics of the mod for Warcraft 3
(look at the top where the Day/night counter is, the layout looks
pretty War3 to me)

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
I was like wtf?????? this looks like warcraft 3.. starcraft 2 looks gay lol omg that is so laim but were can u get the mod :D lol

Super_Phoenix

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe because the people who did the wc3 campaigns are helping... im not sure ne more.

BTW did you guys see the ad they had there? if not go here

I like it but it doesnt explain much.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
I reckon War3

Yeap, I agree with most of you, its Warcraft 3.

I only looked at one pic, of the Zerg Drone, the map editor grid is there in war3 and the drones look like Naga Couatls.

Sighz

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The MOD won't be released till the end of this year. BETA testing might be this fall sometime, it is suggested that it will be public. The MOD is only 41% done, so settle down guys, it'll be out by the end of this year.

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
hehe yah i did a little research it's a team making the war3 mod and they are all worried about being shut down and stuff so motion moving!! :'( cus this other mod got shut down and yah go to there forums u will see lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
God, people believe anything they see don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.