Eternity Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
I'm leaving this here until I get a few other RPG's out of the way, plus, you guys can comment on them

*Aevus sits in his tower, darkness surrounds him. He looks up, the necromancer Toricas stands before him.*

Aevus: I know why you have come, and I am unable to stop you. Carry out what you have come to do and be done with it.

Toricas: I shall take great pleasure in it, but first, I require something of you. Send a call throughout the realms of time and space. send a call for heroes to band together, to Unite to annihilate me, if they can.

Aevus (closing, and then reopenning his eyes): It has begun, but why would you want such a thing?

*A swipe of dark energies, Aevus falls over, within seconds he bursts open and a shadow stands where he once was.*

Toricas: It's in my nature to crave challenges. Plus, I am seeking revenge.

*A call is sent through time and space, no matter what you are all doing you are hearkened to hear the call. Aevus, Eternal Sage, has sent a plea for help. The dreaded General and Necromancer of Surae is growing in power once more. This time he must be put down for good. All who feel up to the challenge are requested to all come to a single spot, regardless of their timeline. The exact center of the Valley of Angels, the Fallen Temporal Tower. The call is made, but who has the strength enough to answer the call?*

~~Rules~~
All RPR rules...
You can bring any and ALL characters into this, no limit to number, but they must have been created prior to 11/11/03 *
Remember, Toricas is insanely strong, if her so much as touches you with one of his claws, you're doomed to death, while not permanent, it will hurt, a lot...

* On that note I will be bringing in the entire Nusradai extended family: Trias, May, Castus, Kane, Devenar
as well as
BOnd, Yemeth, Abaden, TYSOn, Alimorel, Fallen, Therdiana Serpenthelm, and Ainar (mk I and II, both from different times)

thats 14 characters I'm bringing in.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not sure if Ryu can, this time. You did say in another temporal RP that Ryu was locked away. If I can though, then I'd have to say he's gained his gift of temporal from Tiamat (yes, you heard right). If not, I'll use Lunaster again. Not as much power, but he should be good. Your choice.

well, I said any and all characters are welcome, in any number

Status
Not open for further replies.