Epic Mount

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Not even 24 hours after I hit 60, I got my epic mount! My goal now is to get a peice of the shadowcraft set everyday. Sofar saturday I got boots, Sunday I got shoulders, Monday I got gloves and belt!

Oh and if someone will give me a good site to import a picture to so I can post it's url here, that would help. I lost mine after wiping my computer.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
hey, it's worked sofar and I'm on summer break so I have all the time in the world, chestpeice is the only one that will take me longer than one day.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah your right you will be one of those lucky noobs who get loot on their first runs. I was 60 for the longest time and only endedup having 4/8 sc.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Damn, thats nice!

And I dont care if your a rogue, as long as your for the horde!

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
beer slut i'm no noob.. lucky sure you can say that, but not as lucky as you may think. those first three days i was literally doing runs from when i got up until I went to bed. dedicated is more of the right word. I was doing seven or eight runs a day. So sure if a peice of shadowcraft has a 10% chance to drop and i have to do 8/10 runs to get it, sure i guess you can say I'm lucky.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
HellThrone said:
beer slut i'm no noob.. lucky sure you can say that, but not as lucky as you may think. those first three days i was literally doing runs from when i got up until I went to bed. dedicated is more of the right word. I was doing seven or eight runs a day. So sure if a peice of shadowcraft has a 10% chance to drop and i have to do 8/10 runs to get it, sure i guess you can say I'm lucky.
So you do runs? How does that stop me from thinking your not a noob? I wish I could count how many times I did baron before I got my pants. Im so glad I rerolled I dont give a shit about loot anymore.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beer $lut said:
go zerg you stupid douche alliance
the only people zerging on our server ARE horde. go figure.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
beer why the **** are you against me? i don't recall doing anything to you..