En Taro Tassadar BattleForums!

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been 2 whole years since I last graced BattleForums with my presence, but the long silence has ended and Executor Keldain has returned, older, wiser, and less of an ego maniac and more of a humble soul.

Anyways, my brief introduction:
I am Keldain (formerly ~Ara~Warrior, ExecutorKeldain, etc.), and I am delighted to say that I have recently joined the ranks of SC2 Beta testers worldwide.

A long long time ago, I used to be one of the foremost Protoss players on U.S. East, I held #1 on both SC and BW ladders for months, I will admit my prior post on my success as a Protoss player was overblown, I had claimed that I was at one point in time the best Protoss player in the world, well that was fiction, and looking back at it, I can't help but to sigh at the self-obsessed egotistic attitude I had back then.

I have been humbled over the past 2 years by real life experiences and hard times, but have persevered and become a stronger person and a better man.

I hope that I can answer any questions for non-Beta forum goers, and hopefully be insightful, my specialty of course is Protoss.

In any case, I have returned.