BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
That be fun.

like spamming this on your opponents.

:noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob:

lol.

sniper assasinate - :rocketwhore:

and if its time for trash talk, this. :dita:

seriously this is a great idea. i think im gonna suggest this on dota forums.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
its and idea. i just wonder what you guys think if your playing dota that is.

it works like a regular chat. press enter and type :noob: enter and the banana noob guy will appear. it would really be funny.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And i bet you all the money in the world that it wont work. Ever stop to think why there aren't emoticons in other games? Stop finding excuses to post.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
because they have never thought of it yet... for dota.

well you can always see guys saying noob, attack, quitter etc in dota. why not make it more stylish and cool with emoticons and smileys.

if it won't work its not because people dont like it, imo it will be because they(map makers) can't do it or maybe just lazy or think its not really necessary.

i will link here what dota players will thought about this after i already made a thread about it on dota forums. i hope no one else already suggested it.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I think the best way to do it is making it creative. Example is Orz. O is head, r is body and arms, z is legs. So I don't think map makers are lazy, but rather not wanting to do useless things.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well you can just type it like this -:noob-: and the banana man appears on the side just like a usual chat.

orz?

its not useless, if they want to be more attractive add smileys/emoticons as a player myself i would definitely find it useful and fun.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd rather just type "noob" than have a banana man do it for me. Just seems a bit pointless.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i play this typical mmorpg with emoticons / smileys coming out in their head. ofcourse you can type and chat as well and they will also appear on top of a characters head. but the emoticons just looks so cool and funny than seeing the word noob/gg/=).

heres the game. YouTube - Ragnarok Online - "New" emots!!

i dont know if wow have it. if not imagine it on wow.

it be 2x better if the emoticons are animated.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm generous in DOAT games. I don't talk **** unless they start it first. Actions speak louder then words and there's no reason to demean them anymore. I leave that to my teammates.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
likewise, its not like im being serious in using emoticons like noob. its just for fun.

like il type, my teammate JA here is a :noob: