Eminem's first come-back song (We Made You). Thoughts?

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thinks its just a mainstream grabber(i mean for bitches to like, chick singing the hook blah blah blah). I mean this is what eminem comes out with after 5 years? The beats decent the hook is annoying and the songs about bullshit.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of rap, really..though there are a handful of Eminem songs I can handle (The Way I Am) for instance. This just isn't very good though, in my opinion. But again, I'm not a fan of rap..so I may not be the best person to judge :p

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the reason why everyone says this is bad is because rap has evolved. This is like 2002-2005 type shit. Nothing new, nothing interesting.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
his older shit was so much better but thats just for the mainstream i havent heard his whole cd yet

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair though, most artists (especially rap ones) are expected to put out a few poppy singles. The rest could be better.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Eminem is my most fav rapper, he was lost for 6 years and now he's back, that's nice.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
lol @ girltalk
My library is generally on shuffle by album. In any case he's good at what he does.
To be fair though, most artists (especially rap ones) are expected to put out a few poppy singles. The rest could be better.
Yeah but it seems like every rapper is now putting out pop music instead of rap music. For instance LOL@ Lil' Wayne making a rock album.