Embarassed to say, but...

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
[offtopic]OMG J00R SUCH A ****TARD! STFU NUB!

Go post somewhere else... the guy asked what Halo was like, not your opinion on the social status of the posters... And FYI, I'm not into Multiplayer. So go be a dickhead somewheres else, please and thank you![/offtopic]

I reccommend getting both H: CE and H2 if you want to know the whole storyline. If you're in it for the multiplayer, get H2 for Live and H: CE for LAN parties. If you don't have Live, get H: CE for the PC.

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
Sorry but if you haven't experienced at least a 4 way split screen then you are really missing out on what Halo has to offer. Last week we had a system link match and it was just too ****ing awesome! 4 v4 ctf and stuff like that, 8 people slayer is just madnesss. Im getting live soon so yeah kick ass!

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont bother with halo or halo 2 if you dont plan on playing it as a multiplayer game. single player has a decent story, and yes, it can get boring. but multiplayer is great with both games. linked or online, its well worth the money, and doesnt got old.

before halo2 came out we used to get 4 tvs and xboxes, and 16 people in a freinds basement and game all night. it was great. now we play halo2, but online is just as good if you dont got a group of people you play with.

really, its a good game, but it is just a good multiplayer game that EVERYONE plays. im a very social gamer. i need people to play with, i dont cope well with single player games for extended periods of time. if i have no freinds to play with i dont play. halo is like the texas hold em of videogames.. there are better games, but EVERYONE plays this one, and knows how to play this one. so you can get 2 or 3 people to play another game, or get 16 people with ease at any given time to play halo.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
To me, Halo looks like a cool game, but it is an FPS...which makes it no better than a 7/10 in my book no matter how great it is...I think I'll not bother getting an Xbox, buy Champions: A Return to Arms for PS2, and play online that way. See ya, Xbox guys...*flips the birdie and leaves*

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
wow, you got an unsuperior system like the ps2, which is beat by even the game cube, you should be happy :rolleyes

I wonder if he got halo yet :rolleyes

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
PS2 may not be as powerful, but i'm still a fan of it, higher than xbox and gamecube on my list (not sure why but it is :)). And about halo, beat it once, and was done with it. Dont got many friends with an xbox and i don't have broadband so yea, dont think I'll even rent the second one.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Name a good game for PS2, and dont even say any GTA games, those all suck, and FF isnt very good either.

::EDIT::

sorry, other than Devil May Cry 1, cause that was a good game.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
The Silent Hills, The Metal Gear's (the original Ps1 version IMO is THE best game ever made), Ratchet and Clank was pretty good, Kingdom Hearts, Gran Turismo, Some of the Resident Evils (like dead aim, that was cool), Clock tower 3 (didn't finish it but was fun). Im sure there are more I missed, I also can think of more but they are avaliable on all consoles.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Gran Turismo = nothing compared to NFS : U 1 or 2
Silent Hill = ok game, not worth buying the system for it
Metal Gear is multi-platform isnt it? never played metal gear
Ratchet and clank = again, not worth buying the system over
Res Evils = the ones on the ps2 are gay and suck
Clock Tower3 = I mean, ive never even heard of the game, common..........

All in all, they were not the greatest games, and not worth a whole system.

naga813

Member!
Reaction score
halo sux... way to easy. Not that many guns and what is so fun about killing aliens.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
Metal Gear is multi-platform isnt it? never played metal gear
No, Playstation exclusive

Ratchet and clank = again, not worth buying the system over
R&C>halo

Res Evils = the ones on the ps2 are gay and suck
U don't know jack. Outbreak pwned slightly, and Code Veronica was mildly fuin. However RE2 and RE3 are played on PS2(backwards compatable games) and they ****ing pwned

Clock Tower3 = I mean, ive never even heard of the game, common..........
Clocktower began the survival horror games. while I havent palyed CT3, Clock tower 1 was ****ing amazing, bettre than halo.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
No, Playstation exclusive

R&C>halo

U don't know jack. Outbreak pwned slightly, and Code Veronica was mildly fuin. However RE2 and RE3 are played on PS2(backwards compatable games) and they ****ing pwned

Clocktower began the survival horror games. while I havent palyed CT3, Clock tower 1 was ****ing amazing, bettre than halo.

R&C is not better than halo.

I do know jack, he is an allright guy :rolleyes
outbreak sucked, as did code veronica, and if your not a moron and know how to read my tutorial, you can play RE2 and 3 on the xbox.

naga813 said:
ps2 is way better then xbox

No, it isnt.

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
COTA-GoD said:
wow, you got an unsuperior system like the ps2, which is beat by even the game cube, you should be happy :rolleyes

I wonder if he got halo yet :rolleyes
this guy is awsome... I Love Xbox and I absoultly Hate Every Other System Ever Made, and believe all other systems should go to ****ing hell

and ps2 sucks ballz so, i dont know why you like it.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
DarkGhost368 said:
this guy is awsome... I Love Xbox and I absoultly Hate Every Other System Ever Made, and believe all other systems should go to ****ing hell

and ps2 sucks ballz so, i dont know why you like it.

haha, thanks, game cube has a couple good games :p metriod and metriod prime 2, and resevil4.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
COTA-GoD said:
R&C is not better than halo.

I do know jack, he is an allright guy :rolleyes
outbreak sucked, as did code veronica, and if your not a moron and know how to read my tutorial, you can play RE2 and 3 on the xbox.

No, it isnt.
Well if you try to go through all the good games for xbox, I can only think of one, halo. Not really any exclusive good games for it, and halo isn't even that good, R&C definatly > Halo, Lasted a hell of a lot longer for me then halo did.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Halo on PC > than on XBOX
Halo 2... well that's probably the only XBOX exclusive game that's good.

GTA doesn't suck. I'm sorry but it's the best game in its genre.

Metal Gear is awesome, best story, best boss battles ever.

Final Fantasies... I'm sorry but if you think it sucks, I can't say anything except that it's made a dozen games.

Silent Hil... personally I don't like it, but it's good atmosphere... not enough kliling zombies like Res

Resident Evil... gotta love blowing up zombies.

It's all opinion, like the guy who likes XBOX said, "don't say FF games because they suck" well if you think it sucks... you can't really argue.say why please.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
YOU FORGET CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH! BEST CONSOLE RPG EVER! EVERCRACK RULES AGAIN! And it's EXCLUSIVE TO PS2, so EAT THAT, Xbox!!!

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
COTA dont waste your time, these people just suck a FPS so they just want to bash on Halo for being the best console shooter ever (**** off Goldeneye), im sorry the PS2 doesn't have good games apart from MGS and DBZ budokai, T_T :( :( sob sob anyway, yeah dont waste your time