Embarassed to say, but...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
IT is a generic FPS. It is on the PC. It isn't overly exciting, it isn't innovative, its just another FPS game that really sucks. But hwen you look at the Xbox line-up, its the best game on the XBox, so naturely the owners think its a good game.

IT is probably not even worht the time to download the game.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You aren't missing anything. H2 was a bit of a let down anywho.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um dont get Halo 1 you will automatically think it was a waste of time once you play Halo 2. Get Halo 2 and Xbox Live play have fun.

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude as a worshiper of Halo the thought of some1 dissing halo shakes the nerves of my god( J/K but Halo is an awesome game

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yeah, finish HALO in 2 hours, buy the 2nd game play for an hour then put it away.

Want a good shooter game try Doom3 (when it comes out)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I don't think we are ever going to see eye-to-eye anytime soon.

I don't know what your bloody obsession with HALO is.
It wasn't that great, and got boring after a while.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your this guy.. who kills aliens... its on xbox so that makes it uber cool.. better than ps2.. graphics pwn all.. you get to kill things, blow stuff up, use guns, fly ships and kill other ships.. i mean, id like it- wouldnt you?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
MrBret said:
Yeah, finish HALO in 2 hours, buy the 2nd game play for an hour then put it away.

Want a good shooter game try Doom3 (when it comes out)
Doom 3 had the one of the greatest graphics in a game, but the fact it is a FPS, and not an intersting one it doesn't get to high praise.

It gets very boring.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
That true, the graphics were good.
But it did get boring...like HALO

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Halo started out boring, at least doom 3 was interesting when u had a handgun and things poped out.

as soon as you get the big guns with a shitload of ammo, its not even scary anymore

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
halo started out awsome, halo2 didnt start out too great, but it got alot better. doom3 was boring the whole time through and was never scary.

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
yup doom3 overall sucks plus for Computer it takes a SUPERUBER good computer to play it

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Velvet said:
yup doom3 overall sucks plus for Computer it takes a SUPERUBER good computer to play it
Super Ubercomputer is right!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Halo: CE (AKA Halo 1) was an awesome single-player game with a riveting storyline (otherwise there wouldn't be three books based on it), and had decent multiplayer, but it came out before Xbox Live. Great for LAN parties.

Halo 2 had an okay storyline, with a REALLY disappointing end, IMHO. It was all about the multiplayer for this game, so if you're looking for a good storyline, buy this only if Halo 1 hooked you. This game is all about the Live.

I can't post my opinions on Doom 3 (I haven't played any of the Doom games).

IMHO, Halo 2 is best Xbox and Best Multiplayer, but I've seen better singleplayer. If you asked me, Id say HL2 (Half-Life 2) is prolly GoTY for 2004.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have an xbox, but i did get halo for PC... I can't play it very long, it bores the hell out of me. Dooms graphics were awesome, but it still bored me :/