• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Ive been working on and off on a project. Very few people know about it, onless you were on the starforge forums a good amount. Well here are just some of things im including:
--Major Battles (I mean big)
--Boss w/ spells
--50 diffrent spells
--5 characters
--20 level ups
--10 spells per class
--A spell every 2 levels
--Twist in Storyline
--7 Towns total
--Weird letters you find\Treasure Chests.
--A vast amount of doodads for better and cooler terrain

Every level gives you 5% more health and Shields if you have any.

How much I have done:
--First Major battle
--First quest and boss and boss's spell
--All spells
--All level up
--Town 1 inn and upgrades and battle
--Town 2 inn and upgrades and battle
--Experince
--Money
--Terrain & Doodads for Town 1 and 2
--Breifing
--Town 1 Treasure Chests
--Stats\Names
--Mana\Mana Rates
And anything else i left out

Just for a nice spoiler...Town 3 will be where the twist comes in. After 3 months in witch i have released it, i (might) release a unprotected version so people can study my triggers and c the orginization style I use. The final copy will most likly be protected with proedit. Towns go really fast so i dont got that much left. Ill finish up town 2 boss and that'll be good. I may post up some screenshots of the Really big Town 2 battle :).

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Ive decided to give you more of the "Before Storyline" on what happens and how the goblins came through elvenor.

A great sorcerer who lived to help people. Was in a war he had led many of men to doom. People starting dispising him. Soon the was thrown out of his own kingdom, he walked through the lands of elvenor slowly being corrupted. He soon began to feel as if a dark cloud following him. He hadnt slept in weeks, and began to loose strength.. It was raining the sky was thundering, he finally slept. But he dreamed of death, of murder and fire falling from the sky. And the blood. He soon started to murder people and talk to himself. He sometimes thought and said things such as:
They should bow to me for the things ive done.
I should claim this land for my own.

He could always see a dark cloud following him. He seemed to get stronger, fire seemed to be in his eyes. His cape has been teared. He climbed up onto a ridge, and felt a tremendous amount of energy surging through his body, as if he was god. He started saying words he could not even understand. Soon around the world towns were mysteriously attacked. People were murded. Goblins rampaged throughout the land killing everything and everyone. Soon the "Battle of Elvenor" would come. Where millions of people and goblins came to fight. A fight that killed 2 million goblin and men and in the end the goblins won. The Kingdom Of Elvenor had become soo small. Now in many towns fights still go on throughout the goblins. The Myserious Sorcerer had taken the Throne of the once almighty king. His soul had become corrupted, the sky had become as black. He put a curse throughout the land of elvenor in witch, the world be black as possible, and the sky would storm for a decade, and etc.

Note- In Elvenor you do not fight This "Mysterous Sorcerer" That battle will be saved for Elvenor Rpg 2. If i make one. I already have an idea about the basics, and the fact that ill be combing the same style of spell system of Wizards Realms and the Weopon\Armor system of TrueR D2.'

This is not the offical backbone story of Elvenor Rpg. Ill be make many revisions. (In Alpha 1 of my map i redid the terrain 5 diffrent times). So im not promising anything of the story.

Ive also forgot that they will most likly be health\mana potions to buy.

Im also using a vast amount of doodads. Not just trees but bones, grass, etc. Just to make it look cooler :).

I actually have created more of a Beta version of this map. See i oringally planned to create this map back in...maybe Setemeber. But i changed the name to The Art of Magik. I completed most of it. 35 spells in all. Wasnt that good. So well this is a redone copy of my map that ive made, and how it oringally was suppose to be.

Im not the greatest with stories so dont blame me if my story is bad. :|.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
It will be for both singleplayer and multiplayer, although if you use Black sheep wall....umm well anti map hack protection holds that.

I have already thought of the basic layout of Elvenor RPG 2. Although i wouldnt Consider it an Rpg or an Open rpg. But yet a mix between the 2. In witch there is a storyline that the game follows, yet you can do anything and whatever you want. You will affect the world in many ways. And i will keep releasing new versions increaseing the storyline more and more.

I already have an idea about the basics, and the fact that ill be combing the same style of spell system of Wizards Realms and the Weopon\Armor system of TrueR D2

in witch i said before.
Also for Elvenor 1, im trying to find soom nice mideval style music to place in. Thats small but yet kind of long.

I have recently done a test to go through my game with a friend, i found a few errors. Ive also relized that experince is givin by far to much. I am also adding Wait-Time to spells. Becuz some spells can be massed real easily. This is kind of...abuse... So ill just add a small cooldown and all will be fixed.

Soon im gonna Professonazile all the unit name colors to perfection. They all have colors and arnt half bad but im gonna redo them. Im just adding more quality into it :).

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Oooooo....
GOOD RPG map.....
MUST PLAY!!!
MUST PLAY!!!
MUST PLAY!!!
Hmmm...
does it beat my map FireStorm Online or the mod FireStorm Online?(not done yet)

NightReaper

Member!
Reaction score
I think thqa the whole more health per level thing is just like the D&D Dragond Land Series. But i mean starcraft isn't that customizable compared to warcraft so way to go man, sounds like it'll be interesting.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah every lvl gives u 5% more health, I decided that from an Rpg named: The Legend of Magi Rpg. I loved how its health thing worked. Although this does consume more triggers i did it anyway. :).

I put alot of time into the triggers for this. It use at least 300 to 350 triggers. Maybe 400. When its done i estimate it to be 450 to 550 triggers fully.

I may add potions. Ne one think i should add this. Health or Mana or both.

If you request a feature i will try my best to add it in for ya. I cant make any promises but ill try. I also went through and redid many things. All spells currently have a 5 second cooldown time. I may redo some of the Warrior spells in final release.

Also my map is for Min productions. A Orginization me and my friend Minerals started. I will launching the website a while after the final release. Min productions will be commited to giving you map making utilites and a huge forum, based on a very custmoized version of phpbb. Im very good at customizing phpbb boards, so i will make it really really really cool :).

Well im gonna wrap up Town 2 tommarow, and do massive work on Town 3.

Its 10:00 and i need some sleep. So cya.

crazy-man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.minitokyo.net
You should make a game that 4 stat skills add like diablo 2 and multiple skills for the player(s). Like have strength + mineral/gas for upgrade dexerity/agility for defence and vitality and energy for mana and life. Have different character setup that'll be fun. I would make a map like that but I'm too lazy :p

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well i could, although id have to redo alot. In elvenor 2 i will think about that. There is a map that kind of does that. I think its called..Sorcerers Rpg. Where every lvl you get 1 skill point. You can either get a new spell, more mana, or more health.

But i will most likly add your feature in with Elvenor 2...

Although each character does right now have a diffrent mana rate n so on. And of course diffrent spells. I c what you mean though. Although if this map does become played on starcraft ill surly make Elvenor 2, and well dont xpect a Wc3 version. I know its trigger editor but i dun like its terrain editor n a few other things. So ill continue it for starcraft.

Also theres a screenshot

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Yes its called "Clone" its the archer first spell. Costs 25 mana.
Ill start up a simple google website and just link pics off of there soon just so you dont have to click on the evil dl link.

Im almost done with Town 2, very small work left to be done. Ive completed most of my vision system, so it no longer requires Player 1 for vision. I decided to finally be smart and switch it over to the unused player (Player 6)

If you really want i can make a spell list here very easy. For there is a "Spell Help" that i can just copy and paste. More screenshots will be coming of the town 2 battle, etc. Ive also fixed a bug in battles that was making me mad. I was using the order trigger as "Attack" to a location. But my evil men seemed to want to get to the point more. I just switched it to patrol :).

Town 3 is almost done.

Also another big thing is, health and mana potions. Im still not sure entirley if i should add them in. This would be like creating a whole new inn.

Also for Elvenor 2 if i do create it most of the land wont change. I will probably keep more of the same world, but changed a bit.
Expect some more screenshots up soon.

Also when you guys play my map u wont know it becuz you dont know exactly how my experince works. (meaning how much money and experince per guy you get). Ive massivly decreased the experince. Also quests will show up in your Mission Objectives spot, and each quest you will get money\experince when completed.

Im fixing many errors right now!! Stay tuned for more info.

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
well since none of my friends are ever on....Im doing a test once i get Town 4 and 5 done. So once there done i will open my map as a beta, and a few selected people will test it.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
msn, this guy is bragging more than he works... o well sounds interesting..

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well i usually only go on battle forums once a day. Ohh well go on starforge forums for continued posts.

GaZoLiNe

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
" --Weird letters you find\Treasure Chests. "

WooT?? Cant wait!! ;)

"Also for Elvenor 1, im trying to find soom nice mideval style music to place in. Thats small but yet kind of long. "

Midi!! ;) Oh, Wait.. If the map is 2 big, surely any1 wont dl it.. Just a tip.. ;)

Oh, Btw. Im working on my little own RPG And im wondering if you would share some spells with me? Maybe PM? ( Im not going to release the map in any way, so your secrets are kept.. Uh.. Secret.)

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well I was gonna only answer questions on starforge forums but since i wandered back here ill answer some more. The spellz will be open to everyone, just not exactly what they do..

The Fiend has spells which lower the enemys (that are around him) health. Some also give him health. Warrior spells wont be discussed for i will most likly be redoing a couple. But when for the warrior that will be replaced. It will be replaced with a spell called "Whirld Wind". In witch 5 lurkers(burrowed) appear under u for about 10 seconds. (They also move with you). The mage has fireball\firebolt. The last (10th) spell for each class is a mix of former spells. Also if starforge does get hypertriggers how I want them Elvenor 2 will include 5 to 10 spells ups. Creating 1,000 spells (technically). 100 spells total, then if I made it 10 ups for each spell thats 1000. But that all depends on starforge.

Hmm......
Here is a spell list :)

Archer:
1.)Clone- 25 mana -Creates 2 clones of the archer.
2.)Double arrow- 50 Mana -Creates 1 replica of the archer for 5 seconds.
3.)Superior Clone- 75 mana -Creates many clones of the archer.
4.)Vengeance- 100 mana -Kills all units around the archer.
5.)Heal- 125 mana -Heals the archer.
6.)Brothers In Arms- 150 mana -Creates many long-bow archers.
7.)Super Arrow- 175 mana -Creates 1 replica of the archer for 15 seconds.
8.)Triple Arrow- 200 mana -Creates 2 super arrows for the archer for 20 seconds.
9.)Superior Clone- 225 mana -Creates 5 replicas of the archer for 30 seconds.
10.)Ultimate- 250 mana -The archers ultimate spell.
*Note:All spells have a 5 second cooldown.

Mage:
1.)Firebolt- 25 mana -Creates 2 firebolts.
2.)Fireball- 50 Mana -Creates 5 firebolts.
3.)Energy Shield- 75 mana -Sets the mages energy to 100%.
4.)Mana Shield(1)- 100 mana -Sets the mages shields to 10%.
5.)Mana Shield(2)- 125 mana -Sets the mages shields to 20%.
6.)Taken- 150 mana -Gives the mage 4 units for a limited amount of time.
7.)Lightening Shield- 175 mana -Gives the mage energy to 100% and shields to 70%.
8.)Teleportation- 200 mana -Sends the mage back to the elvenor kingdom.
9.)Mass Teleportation- 225 mana -Sends the mage and his allies back to the elvenor kingdom.
10.)Ultimate- 250 mana -The mages ultimate spell.

Fiend:
1.)Blood Thirst- 25 mana -Sets all enemy units around the fiend to 70%
2.)Rage- 50 Mana -Sets all enemy units around the fiend to 50%
3.)Rapid- 75 mana -Sets all enemy units around the fiend to 10%
4.)Blaze- 100 mana -Sets all enemy units around the fiend to 1%
5.)Ancients- 125 mana -Creates 3 ancient fiends.
6.)Strength- 150 mana -Sets the health of the fiend to 60%
7.)Overpowered- 175 mana -Gives the fiend invincibility for 30 seconds.
8.)Allmighty- 200 mana -Kill all units around the fiend.
9.)Avensa- 225 mana -Sets the health of the fiend to 100%. Gives the fiend invincibility for 40 seconds.
10.)Ultimate- 250 mana -The fiends ultimate spell.

Summoner:
1.)The Death- 25 mana -Creates 2 "The Deaths".
2.)The Archers- 50 Mana -Creates 2 long bow achers.
3.)The Dying- 75 mana -Creates 3 "The Dying".
4.)The Insane- 100 mana -Creates 6 long bow archers.
5.)The Conjuerer- 125 mana -Creates 25 goblins.
6.)The High Council- 150 mana -Creates 12 High council members.
7.)The Holy- 175 mana -Creates 2 holy demons.
8.)The Hell Demons- 200 mana -Creates 5 hell demons.
9.)Gods Will- 225 mana -Creates 10 holy demons.
10.)Ultimate- 250 mana -The summoners ultimate spell.

Warrior:
Due to 5 spells need redoing they would be displayed. (They made stay the same, matters what beta testers think.

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, man. Heck yeah, Ill play it.

ShaftedTwice