|-| ellp

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Havocidal, gotta agree there. I did use Orcs but quit after a while until I learnt that the Sham did Bloodlust. In the Orc campaign too I did damn well easily. I did think about it, and hey they're not too bad after all either.

Now in TFT, before I started a victory roll I was hit by kamikaze Batriders and Beserkers, now I don't feel like facing it anymore.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hahahah... the campaign is not a good measure of how good the race is... my lousiest race in terms of microing n all is actually night elf... but i can even complete the last mission of it with hard...

heh wc3 campaign is too ez... u should try starcraft... the missions take hell of a time...

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
starcraft eh? mass and attack anyone?taurens were the best meat shield but these new melee moutain giants?OMG TAKES UR WHOLE ARMY TO KILL 1? its insane. i mean ancestrial revival is nice and everything but farie dragons gonnna rape ur walkers and dott gonna throw them taurens in the air. everyone claims orc vs ne is easy ont he forums but on ladder is the complete opposite